cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Business balance transfer cards with highest limit?

tag
Infamous1050

Business balance transfer cards with highest limit?

Recently got approved 21k for Chase Unlimited but it doesn't offer 0% APR. My credit score is around 820 so any idea which other card will give me high credit with 0% APR on balance transfer for 12 months or more? 

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
bourgogne
Valued Contributor

Re: Business balance transfer cards with highest limit?

@Infamous1050 wrote:

Recently got approved 21k for Chase Unlimited but it doesn't offer 0% APR. My credit score is around 820 so any idea which other card will give me high credit with 0% APR on balance transfer for 12 months or more? 

this post will be moved...you mean the ink unlimited?  why did you get it if it did not have the signup or feature you were looking for?  you could try the amex blue plus, they tend to be low, $9K - $15k sl but in 61 days you an sp for 3x so there is that.  I think the current is 0% for 15 months.  chase in insane for their biz starting limits, I have never seen or heard such big limits out of any other issuer but I am sure others will chime in

Message 2 of 6
Infamous1050

Thank you.  

To answer your question, I was honestly in rush while applying for Ink Unlimited. I thought all their cards offered 0% APR for 12 months. Either way, it's a nice card to keep because of the bonuses.

I was thinking about Amex blue plus as well but I heard good things about CITI too. I'm just not sure what their limit would be. 

Message 3 of 6
bourgogne
Valued Contributor

@Infamous1050 wrote:

Thank you.  

To answer your question, I was honestly in rush while applying for Ink Unlimited. I thought all their cards offered 0% APR for 12 months. Either way, it's a nice card to keep because of the bonuses.

I was thinking about Amex blue plus as well but I heard good things about CITI too. I'm just not sure what their limit would be. 

@absolutely, I love everything chase.  your profile must be strong because you did well on the ink, you can probably bag whatever you want.  I know zero about citi but I have a number of amex cards inc the bbp which I got mostly as a mr placeholder if and when I dump the ed.  if you have another amex card there is a strong chance it will be just a softpull and as I touched on the sp 3x cli @ 61 days is a nice feature.  amex is easy going to deal with much like chase imo.  do you need this card like right now?  I got $25K on the bbp, not sure if that is low or high  but I have been with them a long time but I have a lot of other bus cards so if they looked behind the curtain and saw my total bus exposure they might have given me a lower limit based on that.  who knows, no crystal ball here, you might be able to get into the 30s with the bbp, again the sl you got with the ink is telling.  good luck, exciting!  lol

Message 4 of 6
Infamous1050

Yes, my profile with Chase is pretty good. I have 2 personal cards with them (Amazon Visa/Slate) which are 10k each. I also have the Amex EveryDay and Green(Downgrade from Gold) for years now. I guess it's only fair that they should at least give me 15k? I will fill it out in the morning and post results. 

Thank you, 

Message 5 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Why didn’t the card come with 0% for the first 12 months that is offered as part of the sign up? Did you convert the Ink Preferred from your other thread? You don’t mentioned the ink preferred above just the Amazon and Slate personal cards. If so, did they lower the limit on you?
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.