cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Business card minimum spend have to be business related?

tag
jasonkm1
Regular Contributor

Business card minimum spend have to be business related?

Hello, I was thinking about getting a Chase Ink business credit card, but I wouldn't be able to meet the minimum spend with just business purchases. Does anyone know if they will allow personal purchases or will this be against some kind rule for this card? I know I could do it and maybe in most cases get away with it, but i'd just hate to end up getting some kind of review or have my accounts closed up because i'm not using it solely for business purchases

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Business card minimum spend have to be business related?

@jasonkm1 wrote:

Hello, I was thinking about getting a Chase Ink business credit card, but I wouldn't be able to meet the minimum spend with just business purchases. Does anyone know if they will allow personal purchases or will this be against some kind rule for this card? I know I could do it and maybe in most cases get away with it, but i'd just hate to end up getting some kind of review or have my accounts closed up because i'm not using it solely for business purchases

As long as you don't abuse it by solely spending for personal items then you'll be fine.  Just keep in mind that business credit cards do not offer some of the same consumer protections that exist with personal cards. 

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.