cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Business card that doesn’t report to personal

tag
Jccflat
Established Contributor

Business card that doesn’t report to personal

Besides Amex that I have and chase that I can't have because I have bk from 2015

and citizen declined me waht other cards are there ?

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
jaxstraw
Valued Contributor

Re: Business card that doesn’t report to personal

https://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Business-Credit/Which-Bank-Biz-Cards-Report-To-Biz-Credit-Reports/t...

Jax

*************************************************************************************
Then you are a fool. Be thankful that when God gave you a face, he gave you a fool's face
Message 2 of 8
SouthJamaica
Mega Contributor

Re: Business card that doesn’t report to personal


@Jccflat wrote:

Besides Amex that I have and chase that I can't have because I have bk from 2015

and citizen declined me waht other cards are there ?


Almost all business cards do not report to personal. It is easier to list the 3 outliers who do report to personal: Capital One, TD Bank, and Discover.


Total revolving limits 651200 (530700 reporting) FICO 8: EQ 706 TU 714 EX 715

Message 3 of 8
GApeachy
Super Contributor

Re: Business card that doesn’t report to personal


@SouthJamaica wrote:

@Jccflat wrote:

Besides Amex that I have and chase that I can't have because I have bk from 2015

and citizen declined me waht other cards are there ?


Almost all business cards do not report to personal. It is easier to list the 3 outliers who do report to personal: Capital One, TD Bank, and Discover.


@FinStar now that USB services State Farm biz products have you noticed whether or not USB reports to personal cb's?

My Take Home Pay Don't Take Me Home
Message 4 of 8
Drwaz99
Established Contributor

Re: Business card that doesn’t report to personal


@GApeachy wrote:

@SouthJamaica wrote:

@Jccflat wrote:

Besides Amex that I have and chase that I can't have because I have bk from 2015

and citizen declined me waht other cards are there ?


Almost all business cards do not report to personal. It is easier to list the 3 outliers who do report to personal: Capital One, TD Bank, and Discover.


@FinStar now that USB services State Farm biz products have you noticed whether or not USB reports to personal cb's?


Not Fin, but my Triple Cash Rewards card from USB does not report to my personal reports. 

Message 5 of 8
GApeachy
Super Contributor

Re: Business card that doesn’t report to personal


@Drwaz99 wrote:

@GApeachy wrote:

@SouthJamaica wrote:

@Jccflat wrote:

Besides Amex that I have and chase that I can't have because I have bk from 2015

and citizen declined me waht other cards are there ?


Almost all business cards do not report to personal. It is easier to list the 3 outliers who do report to personal: Capital One, TD Bank, and Discover.


@FinStar now that USB services State Farm biz products have you noticed whether or not USB reports to personal cb's?


Not Fin, but my Triple Cash Rewards card from USB does not report to my personal reports. 


None of our USB cc's do either but @FinStar had the State Farm biz card that did report to personal...but now that USB has taken over the card I'm hopeful that this State Farm biz card does not continue to report to personal cr's.  

My Take Home Pay Don't Take Me Home
Message 6 of 8
username7
Contributor

Re: Business card that doesn’t report to personal

Very happy to hear US Banks' Triple Cash Biz Rewards does NOT report to personal. I still can't comprehend how I got that card when im JFC/24. 

Message 7 of 8
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Business card that doesn’t report to personal


@GApeachy wrote:

@Drwaz99 wrote:

@GApeachy wrote:

@SouthJamaica wrote:

@Jccflat wrote:

Besides Amex that I have and chase that I can't have because I have bk from 2015

and citizen declined me waht other cards are there ?


Almost all business cards do not report to personal. It is easier to list the 3 outliers who do report to personal: Capital One, TD Bank, and Discover.


@FinStar now that USB services State Farm biz products have you noticed whether or not USB reports to personal cb's?


Not Fin, but my Triple Cash Rewards card from USB does not report to my personal reports. 


None of our USB cc's do either but @FinStar had the State Farm biz card that did report to personal...but now that USB has taken over the card I'm hopeful that this State Farm biz card does not continue to report to personal cr's.  


Correct @GApeachy 😁

 

They stopped reporting to personal CRs as of last year (early 2021). That said, folks are likely to still see a tradeline entry as follows in CK or personal CRsi gven the SFB biz CC > USB transfer:

 

Account Details
Account status Transferred
Type Credit Card
Responsibility Individual 
Remarks Purchased by another lender
Times 30/60/90 days late 0/0/0
Closed Mar. 17, 2021
Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.