Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Business cards to apply with 731 score - non-immigrant status

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Business cards to apply with 731 score - non-immigrant status

Thanks to lot of you guys, I got business credit cards in Feb 2017. I got Bank of America $1500 ( secure business credit card), Capital one Spark for Business $2000 and Amex Business Gold Rewards Card ( No preset limit but could not swipe more than $10,000 a day abs never exceeded it) Amex has 175/- annual fee. I usually clear my balances every statement but couldn’t pay in full from Dec 2017 to Mar 2018. So, my credit score tanked to 620. Now the scores are back up to 730+ once I cleared my balances. My last credit enquiry on Equifax was on March 2018. Below are my questions:

1. Any business credit cards that don’t check the immigration status and I can apply online?
2. Which cards have higher initial limits? ( I know this is open ended question but I don’t want to be struck with lenders who start with couple of hundreds)
3. I have been running eBay store for a year and turnover is 20k for last 12 months. Should I try PayPal credit?
4. I got NFCU through membership and got two personal credit cards. Can I apply for business cards? I don’t want them to realize that I did not work in armed forces and cancel my existing accounts with NFCU.

Thank you for your time.
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Re: Business cards to apply with 731 score - non-immigrant status

Id try Amex revolving cards first since no credit pull because you a cardholder already.

Paypal MC will pull TU.

Paypal Credit I think EQ or EX.

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.