cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Business credit approvals so far NO PG - UPDATE!!! 2nd Update!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Business credit approvals so far NO PG - UPDATE!!! 2nd Update!

Uline Net 30 - SL Unknown
Quill Net 30 - SL Unknown
FedEx Net 30 - SL Unknown
BP Business Solutions Net 30 - SL Unknown
Fleetcor Fuelman Net 15 - SL $1200

I know I was approved for Quill and Uline because they shipped my stuff which I received next day, which was awesome. Doesn't say what my SL amounts are though. I may call them.

FedEx sent me a card saying enjoy my benefits, but again it didn't give a SL. So I will have to call them.

BP Business Solutions sent me a letter this morning saying I was approved and they would send more information soon. No SL info, I won't call I'll just wait for the info first.

Fleetcor Fuelman sent an email yesterday saying I was approved but they had the SL listed as $1200. It's a net 15 but I don't mind.

I was told they all report to business CRA but then another post of mine is saying FedEx doesn't which sucks! I was hoping that I would have completed my 5 tradelines to move forward. Maybe I dont need it as apparent something reported last year I had no idea it did. Any thoughts?

Data Points:
Business is 8 years old
Business income 50k yearly
1 payment from some company on DandB for $50 in 2017 (no idea from where but I'll take it)
No PG of any of the apps.

I was worried about the fuel cards because those are tier 2 from what I was reading but I tried them anyway because of the account on DandB from 2017.

I will work with these accounts for the next 6 month's, gardening them as I garden my personal. In June I will try to go for some others like BandH, Amazon and etc Net accounts then maybe some revolvers in December of 2019. That's the plan anyway.

UPDATE:
In order of approved first. All since 12/7/18. Now I'm going into the business garden if thats a thing lol.

Quill - $100
Uline - $100
FedEx - Unknown
Fleetcor Fuelman - $1200
BP Business Solutions - $1200
UPS - Unknown
Office Depot - $1000
Staples - $1000

Hopefully using these will be enough to generate a Paydex Score. I still dont know which reports to which. I just hear they report. I guess I'll find out over time. This board is awesome. Thanks for the help!

2nd UPDATE:

Just approved Amazon Net 55 for $4500. Biggest buisness line! I thought I was denied because the verbiage was like "we cant approve you" but the guy called, verified my business name and my position and said he was "overriding something" and approved me.
Message 1 of 24
23 REPLIES 23
Rgudino1717
Contributor

Re: Business credit approvals so far NO PG

If you use cellphones then maybe consider opening a line through your business instead. AT&T reports to DnB and Experian for me which is awesome since it's something that I 100% have to spend on anyways. 

Message 2 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks! I will check them out! I really appreciate it!
Message 3 of 24
bizcredit11
Frequent Contributor

Uline is the most valuable Net 30 account because it reports to D&B and Experian.

Looks like you're ready for store credit like: Supply Works, Northern Tool, Amazon Net 55, Staples, and Lowes. All No PG options.

If you get declined using No PG options...it's so much better than running your personal credit and you've separated.

Message 4 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

So I was approved for the following

Uline - $100
Quill - $100
Fleetcor Fuelman - $1200
BP Business Solutions - $1200 (didn't realize it was the same as Fleetcor until after approved)
UPS - Unknown
FedEx - Unknown

I applied for The following and denied

Lowe's
Home Depot
Amazon Net 55
Staples
Office Depot/Max
Newegg 30

So with those denials, I will chill, build for 6 months and try again with Amazon. Imma leave Citi products alone because even though its no PG, my name is on it and they AA all my personal cards.
Message 5 of 24
ToughFistFight
Frequent Contributor

I havent seen my Fleetcor fuelman card report to Experian. I have the MC version. I also have the Comdata card, neither reports.

Chase Business Ink 20k PenFed Plat Rewards VS 25k NFCU Go Rewards 20k BECU 30k Chase FU 6k GM Biz 21k NFCU Flag 21k Amex BCP 26k Disco IT 18k FNBO Biz 11k Costco Citi Biz 8.1k Amex EDP 2k Gold Delta Skymiles Biz 5k Amazon Prime 10k USBank Cash 12k Amex Biz Plat Rewards NPSL Amex BCB NPSL
Message 6 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

I have never seen fleetcor on my EX although they are alleged to report there for most.

I see Fleetcor on D&B and I am one of the few that sees Fleetcor on EQ, but EQ has been a crapshoot for me for years with accounts coming and going randomly.

Message 7 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

Well that sucks. I hope they report, without the ones I habe reporting it will be hard to move forward as now in not approved for anything else.
Message 8 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

so I reapplied for staples and office depot after being denied, now approved. Previously got letters. Couldnt verify phone, address and ein number which I thought was crazy. Reapplied now approved. $1000 each.
Message 9 of 24
Rgudino1717
Contributor

Congrats on staples and office depot. Which staples account and which office depot account did you apply for? 

Message 10 of 24
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.