Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Business credit card for LLC

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Business credit card for LLC

Which business credit cards offer the most generous starting limits from my LLC with my good credit
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
heyryan
Frequent Contributor

Re: Business credit card for LLC

@Anonymous wrote:
Which business credit cards offer the most generous starting limits from my LLC with my good credit

For me, AmEx has been by far the most generous, although I did have a personal account for several years before starting in on the business apps. US Bank also gave me a decent SL - although same as AmEx, I had a fairly long personal banking/credit history with them.

The most stingy were Wells Fargo and Barclay's. WF was a long, arduous process, too.

Personal:

Business:

(TU Split File - FIXED!)
Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

No spend limit w Amex Plum/Gold/Green/Platinum charge cards.

New Customer- Chase was high 25k, Barclay was decent 10k

Existing Customer- Amex meh 5&8k & NFCU 15k

Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks great insight
Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Amex for me gave the most. My business partner for one of our LLC applied for Amex BBP, got a $9k starting limit, waited for the card to arrive and called to recon the SL up 15k and received 18k instead. Took about a 90 seconds start to finish. YMMV. BBP has 12mo BT offer, and 0% purchase for 15 month i believe so that can be used as a “capital loan” on the cheap as long as you pay within the offer terms. 

Amex charge cards also gives you NPSL, so if you just want to establish credit that will help too. 

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.