Did you mean: 

Business credit ?

tag
vladrad
Contributor

Business credit ?

Hello there. 

I don't have any business atm.

I am thinking to transfer some investment on business. For example rental property or maybe investment in stocks or stuff like that. Just investment stuff. Maybe I can make about 2-3k monthly net income with that business. My goal is to build business credit for future.

We (wife and me) have significant income from ours salares 200k+ but I would like just to be prepared for future. Maybe I will start some real big business with same LLC.

The only goal I have is to have ability to borrow (in future 2-3-5 years from now). larger amount of money. For example 200-300-500k.

I am thinking about registering LLC in California?

Questions:

- Can someone explain what is better for borrowing LLC or INC or ?

- Is it realistic to borrow that much in future? Business with just one employee? owner?

- We are in Cali should I register LLC in some other state? Nevada? Delaware?

Thx.

Citi "Diamond Preferred" (1k), Bank of America (12k), Capital One - secured (0.7k), AMEX Green - (5k), Chase Freedom (4.5k), Chase Slate (3.2k), Discover (3,75k), Chase Explorer (19k), Oldnavy (2.2k), Chase Amazon (3k), Orbitz Rewards (8k), Citi Double Cash (10,4k),
Message 1 of 1
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.