Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Business funding options that do not require financials

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Business funding options that do not require financials

I would like to hear from business owners that have a company in the 1-3 year range that have obtained no pg alternative financing, crowd funding, or any other type of loan or line if credit once they have completed the business builder program and obtained about 15 trades.

Every major bank I have talked to said you need 5-10 years in biz and 8-10 million a year in revenue to any Corp card with no pg.

I don't mind mind providing a pg here and there but I don't have financials yet as I'm still a startup.

Anyone please chime in with as much data points as possible.

I have a 1 year consulting biz and my biz credit building process is going very slow. I have excellent personal credit and have already obtained 5 biz cards with a pg and all them have small limits and only 1 actually reports.

Im seaking a 25-50k loan or line of credit for startup captital.

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Re: Business funding options that do not require financials

Bluevine and those places analyse your checking sales so if you are doing just $4k a month you will not receive $20k+ lines.

If you have good personal credit, your best best is just to apply for business credit cards. You will take the HP (unless you have a relationship with Amex and then no credit pull) and all business credit cards besides Capital One do not report to personal credit as long as you don't default.

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.