Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Business taxes

tag
KatrinaE
Valued Member

Re: Business taxes

Short answer - yes you can file them out of order.  But.....

Filing out of order will trigger a red flag and they will go insearch of your other returns and possibly making their own return for you.  In addition ff you have any assets and you file out of order depreciation will be a pain and you may miss out on additional monies owed to you and possibly have to file amended returns to recoup, causing possible additional red flags.   All of which will give you a big head ache and added stress no business owner needs in their life. 

Best advise go to a local CPA and have him file starting with the 2016 returns.  If they are filed close together any money you are due a refund from the later years will auto apply to your previous years.

Discover IT 14k | NFCU 10k | USAA Visa 6K | USAA Signature Visa 6k| Amex Sky Miles 10K | BarclayCard 7k | Marriott Rewards by Chase (AU) | Chase Freedom $1680 (weird I know) | Lowe's 15k | Chevron | TJMaxx | Victoria's Secret
Message 11 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Business taxes

Thanks. I was having a hard time finding a cpa that I could trust to do it right. This is a good info to have when dealing with this lady. She seems knowledgeable though. I just don't want issues with the red flags like you said.
Message 12 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.