Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Businesses Credit Partners

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Businesses Credit Partners

Have a growing and profitable business and my personal cards are getting pummeled with working capital needs. Though all cards used for the biz are paid in full cash flow is such that is it by the due date and NOT the statement date (not going to change it is what it is).

I have a chase (do not think it is on personal report)

Cap One IS on personal report

A smaller card at BoA (do not think it is on personal)

I just applied to Capital on Tap and got $20k. Any other good ones out there? I cannot do AMEX. They took it in the pants 20 years ago in a personal banruptcy and I am blackballed.

Message 1 of 10
9 REPLIES 9
4sallypat
Valued Contributor

Re: Businesses Credit Partners

Capital on Tap is great !

I would try these fintech banks that cater to new businesses and startups:

Divvy

Torpago

Brex

Corpay

Jeeves

Message 2 of 10
aynot4fitness
Contributor

FNBO is also a great option. Evergreen Business Edition Visa has no AF, 2% cash back, $200 cash bonus, and 0% interest for 12 months, and generous SL. https://www.fnbo.com/small-business/credit-cards/evergreen/

Personal

Business

:
:
Message 3 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Odd that Citizens bank said adverse business credit records in Equifax. Ended up in Nav and paid for reports. Not much in there. Guess that is adverse, not having anything ha!

Message 4 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

@aynot4fitness wrote:

FNBO is also a great option. Evergreen Business Edition Visa has no AF, 2% cash back, $200 cash bonus, and 0% interest for 12 months, and generous SL. https://www.fnbo.com/small-business/credit-cards/evergreen/

are there any cons with this card? 

Message 5 of 10
4sallypat
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@aynot4fitness wrote:

FNBO tends to be sensitive to UT and INQ.

They are known to CLD or close accounts for heavy utilitzation hits and high inquiries.

Message 6 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

@4sallypat wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@aynot4fitness wrote:

FNBO tends to be sensitive to UT and INQ.

They are known to CLD or close accounts for heavy utilitzation hits and high inquiries.

tyvm!

Message 7 of 10
LP007
Frequent Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Have a growing and profitable business and my personal cards are getting pummeled with working capital needs. Though all cards used for the biz are paid in full cash flow is such that is it by the due date and NOT the statement date (not going to change it is what it is).

I have a chase (do not think it is on personal report)

Cap One IS on personal report

A smaller card at BoA (do not think it is on personal)

I just applied to Capital on Tap and got $20k. Any other good ones out there? I cannot do AMEX. They took it in the pants 20 years ago in a personal banruptcy and I am blackballed.

Are you sure you are still BB'd? I too did a BK7 on that Amex a$$, but asked to be let back in after 27 years. Not sure if I could have gotten in earlier...never asked after they said no 12 years in. Don't let my BK7 badge in my sig fool you...this was my 2nd BK7.

Message 8 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

@LP007 

Just tried amex and instant no. Still BB from 20 years ago. They did eat a good chunk of change.

Message 9 of 10
LP007
Frequent Contributor

Daaaaaaaaaaaamn. Smiley Frustrated

Message 10 of 10
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.