Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

C1 Spark Credit Line

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

C1 Spark Credit Line

Is it just me, or is C1 fairly stingy with credit lines?

I've had my Spark for well over 2 years now, and I'm stuck at a 25 K limit.  I spend ~3-4 K/day on the card, so its annoying having to pay off every few days and making sure we have enough credit for weekends (google advertising).  Should I request a manual review by calling in?  I have requested a credit increase online every month and get turned down with the reason being something along the lines of "we want to monitor the current threshold".  I've been at the current threshold for about a year now.

Credit scores are all in the high 700's and I have plenty of high limit credit lines (~300 K in credit lines and 3% credit utilization, always pay in full), so it's a strange one to me, especially since I have a need for a higher credit line along with a proven pay history + very high spend.  It's my favorite biz card due to no limits on bonus, just frustrating to pay off in such high frequency when we're spending ~ 150 K/month.  Amex on the other hand wants to give me as much credit as it can.

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: C1 Spark Credit Line

Well it turns out all you have to do is call in and have an underwriter look at it.  They increased me to 100 K, super happy -- also great that this card goes on the personal credit report.

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.