Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CHASE BUSINESS INK UNLIMITED

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

CHASE BUSINESS INK UNLIMITED

Just applied to Chase to get this card since they did send me an invitation, I was dissappointed with the AMX business card I got since their was no grace period for the APR, just a 1.99 % for 6 months, after that you pay full boat with interest rate you got, the Ink card has a 12 month zero APR.

After submitting the application I got a message basically saying "we'll let you know".

How long can I expect to wait?

Message 1 of 31
30 REPLIES 30
simplynoir
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

Re: CHASE BUSINESS INK UNLIMITED

Call Chase and get a status check on your application

1-800-432-3117. When prompted press #, 3, 1 to reach application status and check to see what message you get back.

Message 2 of 31
Anonymous
Not applicable

Message said I will be notified in writing about decision, which means I got denied!

I will never apply for any of their cards again.
Message 3 of 31
swpopham
Established Contributor

Call ink credit anylist and talk to them. They usually call and ask questions or send a letter wanting more info. Ive used our ink cards from 5k limit to 225k limits over the last 10 years.

"As long as the music is playing, you've got to get up and dance," he said. "We're still dancing."---Prince CEO Citi Bank

"Money isn't the most important thing in life, but it's reasonably close to oxygen on the "gotta have it" scale". ~Zig Ziglar
Message 4 of 31
Anonymous
Not applicable

You have to have a credit card number to get past the automated system unless you have a direct number for someone at Chase?
Message 5 of 31
Anonymous
Not applicable

On the phone with them now, have me on hold while rep looks over my app to see what questions she needs to ask me.
Message 6 of 31
Anonymous
Not applicable

Called that reconsider number and spoke to a rep, she said they needed some documentation on:
* Proof of home address
* Proof of business name, EIN# and business address
Faxed all this to them few minutes ago.

Does this mean they are considering my application?
Message 7 of 31
simplynoir
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

Yes. They need verifcation to proceed witht the application otherwise they would have just denied it to begin with. Just be patient and call the status line for updates.

Message 8 of 31
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
Message said I will be notified in writing about decision, which means I got denied!

I will never apply for any of their cards again.

Slow down there, bud. EVERYONE gets this notification. Business apps are not instant--almost everyone goes through this with Chase. I applied yesterday, got a "we'll let you know in the future" email. Called the auto line and got a "we will notify you in two weeks in writing" status notification. Turns out, they had what they needed from me and I got the "you're approved" status when I called the automated status line. 

This is sort of a "wait and see" thing. If you get a 7-10 day then you might have verification questions to answer. 

Message 9 of 31
Anonymous
Not applicable

I faxed them the requested documents a litle while ago, was told to call back Tuesday.

I got instant approval on a business card from AMX this past Monday for $7,000 they didn't ask me to send any additional documentation, was done right over the phone.
Message 10 of 31
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.