Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CHASE INK CASH!! Approved!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

CHASE INK CASH!! Approved!

Just want to share a fresh DP!!!! Woooo!!!  Approved today for the Chase Ink Business Cash, 3k.  The whole verification process took about 10 days.  I applied via a mailed invitation with no solid APR.  When I applied I was already 5/24 and it was 3 weeks after being approved for a CSP.   I’ve been with chase for 6 years and have had a Business bank account with them for 2 years.  They pulled EX 709 and TU 714.   Third business card for me over the last month.  I’ve wanted a Chase ink ever since I started rebuilding.  Time to grow the business 😎.   Kampaii!!!

11 REPLIES 11
newfossil
Valued Contributor

Re: CHASE INK CASH!! Approved!

Congratulations!

Starting score - May 2018

April 2021

AAoA - 1 year 6 months
Message 2 of 12
CreditAggie
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Congratulations on your CIC approval!

Current Cards (in order of approval):

Current FICO 8 | 9 (April 2024):  
Credit Age:  
Inquiries (6/12/24):  
Banks & CUs:

Message 3 of 12
Drwaz99
Established Contributor

Niiiice! Congrats!

Message 4 of 12
Ficoproblems247
Valued Contributor

That's awesome everything played out well for you. The biz card approvals are just rolling through today and it makes me happy to watch them all. Congrats on your new Ink card, hope you enjoy it!

FICO 8 Sep '23 EX 755 EQ 765 TU 739
TCL $199,800
Message 5 of 12
AllZero
Mega Contributor

Congratulations on your approval!
Message 6 of 12
blindambition
Senior Contributor

Congrats on the approval!! Thanks for sharing your DP!

Smiley Happy

Message 7 of 12
tbque
Valued Contributor

Congrats on the Chase approval!

Message 8 of 12
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

Congratulations on your INK approval!

Message 9 of 12
SouthJamaica
Mega Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Just want to share a fresh DP!!!! Woooo!!!  Approved today for the Chase Ink Business Cash, 3k.  The whole verification process took about 10 days.  I applied via a mailed invitation with no solid APR.  When I applied I was already 5/24 and it was 3 weeks after being approved for a CSP.   I’ve been with chase for 6 years and have had a Business bank account with them for 2 years.  They pulled EX 709 and TU 714.   Third business card for me over the last month.  I’ve wanted a Chase ink ever since I started rebuilding.  Time to grow the business 😎.   Kampaii!!!

Congratulations, and thanks for the data points. It's interesting that you were approved although at 5/24.

A Chase Ink card is basically my 1-card wish list. For a couple of years I was hoping to get the Preferred, but after Chase raised the SUB  spend requirement to $15k I decided to set my sights on the Unlimited.  I'm expecting my scores to go up over the next month or two, so I'm waiting for that to happen before I break down and apply.

Total revolving limits 741200 (620700 reporting) FICO 8: EQ 703 TU 704 EX 691

Message 10 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.