Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CIP application **UPDATE: APPROVED**

tag
DJRobbieD
Regular Contributor

CIP application **UPDATE: APPROVED**

Applied for the CIP this morning, was sure to unlock my EXP report before hitting the submit button.  Got the email that they'll "let you know our decision as soon as possible", but I haven't gotten an alert that a HP occurred. My EXP report is still unlocked, but I want to lock ASAP.  Do you think Chase only did a SP for this application, or its just a delay in the credit monitoring services picking up on HP?

I last applied at Chase back in late September for the CFU (instantly approved), but that was over 3 months ago, so I doubt they're using that old HP for this app...

TCL: $401.4k
Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: CIP application, no HP???

@DJRobbieD wrote:

Applied for the CIP this morning, was sure to unlock my EXP report before hitting the submit button.  Got the email that they'll "let you know our decision as soon as possible", but I haven't gotten an alert that a HP occurred. My EXP report is still unlocked, but I want to lock ASAP.  Do you think Chase only did a SP for this application, or its just a delay in the credit monitoring services picking up on HP?

I last applied at Chase back in late September for the CFU (instantly approved), but that was over 3 months ago, so I doubt they're using that old HP for this app...

Extremely difficult to imagine Chase granting the card without at least one hard pull.

Message 2 of 8
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

It's likely the notification hadn't gone through CMS or your CR hasn't been accessed yet. I would leave unlocked until you obtain visual confirmation that the HP went through. Otherwise, you risk a delay in the processing of your application.
Message 3 of 8
DJRobbieD
Regular Contributor

Just got the alert from EXP about the HP, a mere 14 hours after I submitted the app Smiley Happy

Message 4 of 8
DJRobbieD
Regular Contributor

I just called the automated status line, got the “two weeks” message. Good sign or bad sign?

Message 5 of 8
DJRobbieD
Regular Contributor

Good sign indeed!  Just got a call from Chase's fraud prevention dept to verify that the application was authentic, was placed on hold for a minute, then received the good news of a $12k SL for my new CIP Smiley Happy

Message 6 of 8
MyFault
Valued Contributor

Congrats on your CIP approval!

|  
Message 7 of 8
mikesonthemend
Valued Contributor

Congrats!

Living through Darwinism is so much worse than learning about about it in school.
Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.