Did you mean: 

CPA or Tax software?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: CPA or Tax software?

@IOBA wrote:

Thanks for the feedback.

The CPA said I have to file a Schedule C (for the business) at the same time, along with, my personal taxes.  I will call around and see if there is a cheaper rate.  This company has a reputation for helping starter businesses with their needs.

Not in CT, but thank you.  How about VA?  Any recommendations for VA?

Unfortunately, no...  

Message 11 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

Like everyone has already said, that's an expensive CPA! Mine was 175 last year, but I've been with her about 5 years and she gives me a discount becuase I do a lot of the work before I bring it to her( spreadsheats, notes)...My personal and buisness are relatively easy,but I get royalties so that comes with a special kind of hell.

Message 12 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

CPA have it done correctly. This may cost more however it will come in handy if you ever get audited. Well worth it

Message 13 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

I have a CPA back in my hometown and even since i've moved across the country i still send him my biz docs to have him do the taxes. He charges $180 for the corporation (it's a C corp) and thats a price i'm willing to pay should I ever get audited.

Message 14 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.