Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can I convert my Citi Business card?

tag
Swatch
Frequent Contributor

Can I convert my Citi Business card?

Can I convert my Citi Business AAdvantage to a Citi Business Costco?

Also, it is for an SP business... any chance I could convert it to a personal card?

I do AZEO.
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Can I convert my Citi Business card?

I'm not aware of any PCs on the business side, so you may need to call. But, business accounts cannot be converted to personal accounts, not just with Citi.

Message 2 of 4
Swatch
Frequent Contributor

@FinStar wrote:

I'm not aware of any PCs on the business side, so you may need to call. But, business accounts cannot be converted to personal accounts, not just with Citi.

Thanks!

Also, should I wait until after the AF gets charged, or can I PC before the AF?

I do AZEO.
Message 3 of 4
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

@Swatch wrote:

@FinStar wrote:

Thanks!

Also, should I wait until after the AF gets charged, or can I PC before the AF?

On Citi personal CCs, you can always PC or downgrade before the AF posts. However, I'm not aware of any PC options you can downgrade on the business side. There's only 2 Citi biz CCs (well, technically 3 but the 3rd one cannot be applied online), AAdvantage and Costco. You would need to call to see if they even offer the option to PC.

Have you had this card more than a year or will this be its 1st anniversary?

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.