cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can Lenders see Business Credit Cards when CR pulled?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Can Lenders see Business Credit Cards when CR pulled?

Thinking of applying for the Chase Ink card for my business. Was wondering if lenders can see your business credit cards and the activities with in. I ask this because when I pull my credit report, my business cards do not show.

Thank you!

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Can Lenders see Business Credit Cards when CR pulled?

@Anonymous wrote:

Thinking of applying for the Chase Ink card for my business. Was wondering if lenders can see your business credit cards and the activities with in. I ask this because when I pull my credit report, my business cards do not show.

Thank you!

Amex and Chase business card report to the D & B not to your personal credit report... it is like you have a secret account some where else Smiley Wink

Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you Mia.

Although I get mail from them in regards to my account every week, I simply ignore them. I just heard so many sketchy stories about them to consider going further.

But that's weird because Amex and Chase pull my personal credit report when they consider me for their business cards..

Message 3 of 5
mattmyFIC0
Established Contributor

I believe Chase also pulls your business EQ file for business apps.

Scores 01/04/2017: EQ 719, TU 750, EX 716
Goal scores: 740 across the board
Message 4 of 5
CreditUnionFan
Valued Contributor

@mattmyFIC0 wrote:

I believe Chase also pulls your business EQ file for business apps.

Right, Chase will pull personal and business credit reports.

Chase and Amex will only appear on a personal credit report in the event of a delinquency; under most cases the business credit card only appears on the business credit report(s). Chase and Amex do keep track internally of both business and personal credit. E.G. If I call and ask for a credit line increase on a personal card, I may hear a comment about how much business credit I have available to me. Chase won't directly move credit lines between business and personal accounts, but Chase is aware of the credit extended on both sides.

Having the business credit card is advantageous when you have business expenses / purchases that might be high in regards to the utilization ratio, as is common in business due to seasonal activity.

I was going to garden... Honest!
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.