cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can you have 2 Chase Ink Business Unlimited cards?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Can you have 2 Chase Ink Business Unlimited cards?

I already have this card but I keep getting pre-approval mailers for the SAME card.

Today I got one with a $750 bonus after spending $7.5k which I can actually get but I'm not sure what would happen if I went ahead with the app.

Thoughts?

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
randomguy1
Valued Contributor

Re: Can you have 2 Chase Ink Business Unlimited cards?

You will be fine. Since you already have the CIU, I would rather get the CIC. The mailer does not matter as it's marketing.

Message 2 of 4
mikeef
New Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

I already have this card but I keep getting pre-approval mailers for the SAME card.

Today I got one with a $750 bonus after spending $7.5k which I can actually get but I'm not sure what would happen if I went ahead with the app.

Thoughts?

Yes, I have Ink Cash ($24k CL) and Cash Preferred ($28k CL) and I just received an invitation in the account and email for the only one I don't have, which is Unlimited. I had received an invitation for Ink Preferred in the fall 2019 and was easily approved, didn't even have to fill much out because almost all the app was already pre-filled, but was required to go through the security verfication process where they ask me lots of questions to prove its really me.

I'm debating whether to apply for Unlimited, which would be my 3rd one because I don't want a ton inquires, I think I have to early March before it expires, but I know they'll issue all 3 because I have seen members showing it in their profile signature. If you're an existing cardholder and you received an invite as opposed to as a pre-qualification offer, you're almost a shoe-in as long as your personal credit has not taken a dive, such as a large revolving credit usage increase or if your business credit has gotten anything negative 

Message 3 of 4
bourgogne
Valued Contributor

you can have dups, I have 2 CIUs and 2 CIPs and 1 CIC.  used just my name and ssn for the dups.  also did self-referrals for both from the CIP so got 40k to boot in addition to the subs.  you have solid limits and I am sure scores to match so I cannot imagine this not working out for you.  on both of my apps they kicked them back with a company structure rejection but one call solved that.  they are professional to deal with imo.  good luck, report the results!

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.