cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can you have two different people get biz credit for two different SP business out of the same addre

tag
Bees18
Frequent Contributor

Can you have two different people get biz credit for two different SP business out of the same addre

Hi, 

My husband has two diffeferent business cards from Amex for a sole proprietor business that he owns and uses our home address , I also have an online business that I would like to get a business card from Amex with using our home address.

would this somehow flag something? I have a personal card with them not but not a business. Would they get upset and deny me and close his accounts down? 

Has anyone done this before with Amex and have experience ?

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Can you have two different people get biz credit for two different SP business out of the same a

I have done what you're asking mostly without issue.  I have from time to time had to explain why a creditor did a search and found another business listed at the address, but simply explained that I'm running multiple business and it was never an issue.

Message 2 of 3
Bees18
Frequent Contributor

Re: Can you have two different people get biz credit for two different SP business out of the same a

Thanks were your cards with Amex and was the business SP?

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.