Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cap1 asking for EIN...WHY?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Cap1 asking for EIN...WHY?

I have a Cap Buz Card for over 10 years. I used my social security number years ago in order to apply for the card.  When i sign into my account I get a message to contact in order to give them my EIN.  I do not have a EIN and not sure what to do?  I own a few rental units and use the card for expeness on the property and pay off the balance in full every month.   Any help would great. Thanks

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
fltireguy
Valued Contributor

Re: Cap1 asking for EIN...WHY?

@Anonymous wrote:

I have a Cap Buz Card for over 10 years. I used my social security number years ago in order to apply for the card.  When i sign into my account I get a message to contact in order to give them my EIN.  I do not have a EIN and not sure what to do?  I own a few rental units and use the card for expeness on the property and pay off the balance in full every month.   Any help would great. Thanks

First, I dont know what would happen if you dont give them an EIN

Second, its easy to get one, and its free.. issued instantly by the IRS online....  

NFCU $60.4k/PenFed $22.5k/Commerce $15K/53 $11K/Synovus $14K/BBT $11K/CapOne $12K/DCU $7.5K/BMO $7.5K/Chase $14.5k/Cabelas $10K/ and many many more!
Total CL $398600, plus car and RV loan.
Ooh. Ooh. Getting closer to that $500K mark!
Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.