Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Capital One Business Card

tag
SouthJamaica
Mega Contributor

Re: Capital One Business Card

@lindsaydruart wrote:

None of these options require a personal guarantee. You can supply one but I wouldn't advise it. All banks that handle multiple co branded cards have different underwriting, just like personal credit cards..

I wasn't asking whether there would be a personal guarantee. Was asking whether there's a hard pull on my personal credit report.

Total revolving limits 741200 (620700 reporting) FICO 8: EQ 703 TU 704 EX 687

Message 11 of 16
lindsaydruart
Established Contributor

The only way it could hard pull your credit report is if you personally guarantee the account. You would have to give them your social for them to pull your personal credit.

Gardening since 12/15/2019. Goal 12/15/2021
FICO 8 as of 12/16/2019 - EQ 602 EX 656 TU 628
Message 12 of 16
SouthJamaica
Mega Contributor

@lindsaydruart wrote:

The only way it could hard pull your credit report is if you personally guarantee the account. You would have to give them your social for them to pull your personal credit.

OK I applied for Office Depot and got approved for $700, which is probably about 7x what I will ever spend there in any given month.

Thanks for the advice, lindsay Smiley Happy

So now I have 'business credit' Smiley Happy

Total revolving limits 741200 (620700 reporting) FICO 8: EQ 703 TU 704 EX 687

Message 13 of 16
lindsaydruart
Established Contributor

Gratz! I completely understand. I have about 25k in business credit and I use less than 1500 of it a month. I don't really need all the tradelines I have but to get the ones I want, I needed the fluff. Once I get the Amex and the Sams card, I'm done.

Gardening since 12/15/2019. Goal 12/15/2021
FICO 8 as of 12/16/2019 - EQ 602 EX 656 TU 628
Message 14 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

Your BUSINESS credit file is empty because it is based on the information reported on you from your EIN

and not your SS#.

To obtain stellar business credit you will have to build your buiness credit file with a business profile like you didyour

personal credit file with your SS#.

You will need to build up to the world famous/easy reachable PAYDEX 80 score!

Message 15 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Your BUSINESS credit file is empty because it is based on the information reported on you from your EIN

and not your SS#.

To obtain stellar business credit you will have to build your buiness credit file with a business profile like you didyour

personal credit file with your SS#.

You will need to build up to the world famous/easy reachable PAYDEX 80 score!

Incorrect. My business files have multiple tradelines and I use my SS for all my credit apps.

Message 16 of 16
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.