Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Capital One Spark Checking Dropped The Ball

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Capital One Spark Checking Dropped The Ball

If you have this account as your business checking then you're probably already aware that they have been removing features from it over the past 4 months. Here's something new for ya: bill payments going missing! That's right. We've been using Spark Business as our petty cash account, and it had gotten progressively slow on sending out bill payments recently. This month the payments are basically lost in the space-time continuum. It's been like a week since the payment was sent out, but Amazon's AR has no traces of it in their bank account. Ofcourse we're now a day late on our Net 30 Pay By Invoice. Anyone else here getting nom'd by their own checking account?
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
shoegal
Valued Contributor

Re: Capital One Spark Checking Dropped The Ball

I had this for a few years and had so many issues with customer service never getting back to me that I closed it this year. I moved my business banking to NFCU and absolutely love it.

Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Capital One Spark Checking Dropped The Ball

Wish I qualified for the NFCU membership. LoL. I did try to move out to Suntrust though, but it appears that they have an elaborate class action-worthy scam going on at the moment. They keep reverting statement delivery preference back to paper-based in order to charge me $3 every month. So far they've successfully charged me the $3 every month this year. This is my diligent,but unsuccessful, attempt at avoiding the $3 fee.

Guess I'll keep looking for a nicer bank for our petty cash needs Smiley Sad

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.