Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Capital One Spark Hasn't Ever Reported To Any Business CRA

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Capital One Spark Hasn't Ever Reported To Any Business CRA

Hello. This is my first posting here, and unfortunately it's regarding me finding out five minutes ago that Cap One has no trace of my Spark Classic on Equifax, D&B, and Experian. I have had this card for over three years, and it's really messing with my sanity that I have nothing to show for my 3 years worth of payment history Smiley Sad Anyone here in the same boat? 

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Re: Capital One Spark Hasn't Ever Reported To Any Business CRA

Welcome to the forums!!

Im sure someone will come and correct me if Im wrong here, but, I believe Cap1 reports to personal credit only.
Message 2 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks. Yeah, it does report to my personal credit. I could have sworn the guy on the phone told me "we ruppert to bijness equeefax, sir!". I wouldn't have applied if I'd been told otherwise. Same goes for Exxon Business Fleet by Wex that I got two months ago; it just doesn't report despite all the promises that were made. Guess I'll keep looking around.
Message 3 of 7
Shelia141
Valued Member

Mine either but it did on my personal

Message 4 of 7
MyDataMyChoice
Valued Contributor

had two spark classics... and the are not show on DNB, Experian, or Equifax Business

HOWEVER according to T&C:

https://www.capitalone.com/small-business/credit-cards/spark-classic/

Does Capital One Report Credit Information, And Can That Build Business Credit?
We provide accurate and timely information about Spark Business accounts to business credit bureaus, and may also provide this information to consumer credit bureaus. This gives you an opportunity to build your business credit by showing that you pay bills on time and don’t go over your credit limit.

Message 5 of 7
jc2
Regular Contributor

Our Spark reports to Experian Business but not EQ

Message 6 of 7
iph38
Valued Member

Since 99% of all business cards require PG, I'm surprised the banks are even calling them Business Cards.  But regardless of the name or type, when you have to PG the card it's just a personal card used for business purposes, so I always advise people to look for a card that has the best perk for you personally and then use that for business expenses and enjoy the points or miles or cash back, etc....

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.