Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Capital one spark closed my account

Skynet is self-aware... Smiley LOL

Message 11 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm 500% sure Crapital One does a second verification around the time you make first couple of charges with their business credit card. When I started using mine, I got a letter within a week that said a second review of my application has resulted in a change to the billing address. Our new office wasn't showing up in their map or whatever, so they HARDCODED the billing address to the previous one (which wasn't under our ownership anymore).

I ended up calling their CS and was clearly informed that they do in fact go through applications many times over even after the approval to make sure data supplied to them during application time is still valid. In my case, though, it appears that they went over our application multiple times and still managed to make a messy doodoo; billing address still points to the old office :-/

Message 12 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Fyi... SP recon shows Cap1, aka Skynet, probed me 7x in the month following approval. Keep your DPs close. Its real out here. Check my sig. 🤣
Message 13 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.