Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Capt 1 Spark Card CLI big one and a tiny one

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Capt 1 Spark Card CLI big one and a tiny one

Biz has been getting busier so decided to ask for cli for Spark Cards from Capt 1. They raised our regular spark from $13K to $16K  I am ok with that but on "employee" card for the hired help to use when we are not arround they raised it from $1500  to $1650.  Granted we don't want to give the help a free card but I really wanted a $2000 on that card. 

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Re: Capt 1 Spark Card CLI big one and a tiny one

Nice! Congrats on the CLI, and on the Biz getting busier! Both are good thingsSmiley Happy
Message 2 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks Pizza1  We also hired a new employee this week  they worked for a competotor(sp) we knew them and they did not like the other firm.  

Message 3 of 6
3se7ens
Frequent Contributor

Gotta luv Cap One!

As of 3/2022

EQ.-721  |  TU.-731  |  EX.-708

Top Cards:

AmEx Gold - $10,000 POT. BofA Americard $17,000 NFCU CR. $16,000 NFCU Plat.$15,000 FNBO Visa $14,800

Disco Miles $14,000 Chase FU $13,900 USAA Signature $13,000  PayPal MC $10,000 

Macy's AmEx $25,000 Macy's AmEx (upgraded) $25,000

Message 4 of 6
CreditUnionFan
Valued Contributor

Congrats on the two increases... 

When CapOne gives a small increase, it's still an increase. On the card that you want to be at $2k, try again in a few months and one or both may get another increase.

I was going to garden... Honest!
Message 5 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Credit Union Fan, Thanks. We hope the Cap will be soon replaced by Chase INK but see my post.  Chase has claimed our biz does not exist anywhere and made them send docs. Our employee's card we don't it get past $2K  but want just a little bit more for those few times when we are not arround.  

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.