Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chance of Second Chase Biz Credit Card

tag
BronzeTrader
Valued Contributor

Chance of Second Chase Biz Credit Card

I'm heavy with Chase CCs. Total 7 personal cards and the Biz Marriott card. I'd like to get the Ink card, but just concerned if I'm so extended with Chase.  The total credit line is > $100,000. I have no plan to close any of the cards.

Just wonder what strategy I can have. I can put on regular charges on the Marriott card. I do not think Chase is happy for me to close the Biz Marriott since it is still new. But I really like to add the Ink card.

Thoughts?

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Chance of Second Chase Biz Credit Card

First off if you are over 5/24 you are SOL.. Are you?  As long as your income supports it chase I believe tops out at 300k CL I believe I have heard from saleen, although not sure if that counts business cards or if that is personal..  If you are under 5/24 and you believe you income supports it then go for it.

Message 2 of 3
BronzeTrader
Valued Contributor

Re: Chance of Second Chase Biz Credit Card

Still working toward get under 5/24.  Most of the CC banks are not willing to extend more credit if the total CL is high, or the total utilization is low. I've started to use more Chase cards to get some utilization...

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.