Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase 5/24 & impact of chase business card

tag
red259
Super Contributor

Chase 5/24 & impact of chase business card

I saw a blogger post that he did not think chase business cards count towards 5/24. Is this the case? I had always been told the opposite. Does anyone have any actual experience with this? I have been counting my chase ink plus card towards my 5/24. If that card does not count then I should be dropping down to 4/24 today and I could go for the CSR. I'm looking for people who have actual experience with this and not guesses because I don't want to waste an app on something that may be an automatic denial. 

;
Starting Score: EQ: 714, TU 684
Current Score: EQ: 725 7/30/13, TU 684 6/2013, Exp 828 5/2018, Last App 8/5/17
Goal Score: 800 (Achieved!) In garden until Sepetember 2019
Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Chase 5/24 & impact of chase business card

@red259 wrote:

I saw a blogger post that he did not think chase business cards count towards 5/24. Is this the case? I had always been told the opposite. Does anyone have any actual experience with this? I have been counting my chase ink plus card towards my 5/24. If that card does not count then I should be dropping down to 4/24 today and I could go for the CSR. I'm looking for people who have actual experience with this and not guesses because I don't want to waste an app on something that may be an automatic denial. 

It counts

Message 2 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

I think it counts, but the ink 80k offer is under 5/24, but does not count towards future 5/24.

Message 3 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

I think it counts, but the ink 80k offer is under 5/24, but does not count towards future 5/24.

It still will count.  Any revolving credit account at Chase can see and reports to the CRAs counts towards the 5/24.  While other business cards dont count because Chase can't see them, thye know about you having any of their cards so they count it.

Message 4 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

It still will count.  Any revolving credit account at Chase can see and reports to the CRAs counts towards the 5/24.  While other business cards dont count because Chase can't see them, thye know about you having any of their cards so they count it.

ok. but the current ink 80k offer you mustbe <5/24 for approval (YMMV) but it does not count towards that limit, that has been stated multiple times on multiple forums. Not sure about the old ink card though. This is the new ink biz preferred.

Message 5 of 7
red259
Super Contributor

I started this thread last month, but I wanted to update in case anyone searched the subject. I am at 5/24 if you count my chase ink and 4/24 otherwise. I was just approved for the CSR, so it appears my chase business card did not count towards 5/24. 

;
Starting Score: EQ: 714, TU 684
Current Score: EQ: 725 7/30/13, TU 684 6/2013, Exp 828 5/2018, Last App 8/5/17
Goal Score: 800 (Achieved!) In garden until Sepetember 2019
Message 6 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

So...the way around it is just use your partner's credit to apply for the Chase card if you've hit the 5/24, if you are a SP then idk what to do. Just in my situation my fiancée and I are both owners of our LLC so that would work for us.
Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.