Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase Bus Ink Unlimited

tag
cahoot2005
Valued Member

Chase Bus Ink Unlimited

I currently have Chase businees Ink Cash $15k limit, and Chase business Ink Unlimited, $34.7k limit.

I am just now exiting the 0% introductory period with my unlimited, and was about to pay it completely off.  Today I got a mailer with an invitation number for the same Chase Business Ink Unlimited again, offering 12 months at 0% on purchases.  Can you have more than one of these?

We just opened a third location back in late July, so that year at 0% was very helpful, and could be again.  I have no problem running up a tab on a "purchases" promo, because the company spends so much money on stuff, and to get 1.5% cash back makes it worth it to do, even if it is an expense I would normally use a cash back card for, in order to utilize the 0% line quickly.

Does anyone have more than one?  It would surely be useful for me to get a little more time at 0% while we recoup from an opening....just didn't want to add a hard pull if it was not possible...

Thanks...

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
BearsCubsOtters
Frequent Contributor

Re: Chase Bus Ink Unlimited

You received a mailer for another Unlimited with your business name or "our neighbor"? When you log into your Chase accounts online, do you have the green check mark for a pre-approved Unlimited?

Mailers many times are just marketing; they know you have a business, you have a pulse and people in your area generally have higher credit scores and incomes. I would be hesitant to apply unless you have the green check mark online or a Business Relationship Manager at your local Chase branch says you are pre-approved.

I have not seen anybody with multiples of the same Chase Ink card unless they are authorized buyers on an account or have two, separate business EIN's for each card (i.e. one business has card 1 and the second business has card 2). 

Other credit sites indicate that people have been successful at obtaining the sign up bonus for the same card twice by applying for card 1 as a sole proprietor and your SSN and card 2 using the business EIN. However, I am unsure if card 1 had to be closed before card 2 was opened.

Hopefully someone else will be able to give you the answers you seek. Please let us know what you decide.

Message 2 of 5
cahoot2005
Valued Member

This is close enough!  I don't need it that bad to risk it. 

The mailer is to my name, and my business, which is exactly the same on the other two Chase bus cards.

I also have a freedom that was converted from a slate some years back as well...I'll just sit tight.

Thanks for the reply!

Message 3 of 5
BearsCubsOtters
Frequent Contributor

@cahoot2005 wrote:

This is close enough!  I don't need it that bad to risk it. 

The mailer is to my name, and my business, which is exactly the same on the other two Chase bus cards.

I also have a freedom that was converted from a slate some years back as well...I'll just sit tight.

Thanks for the reply!

Probably a good idea, but please check back to see if anybody else has more information for you. If you need another 0% card, AMEX has quite a few that could be worth looking into. 

Message 4 of 5
randomguy1
Valued Contributor

There are literally dozens if not hundreds of data points with people with multiple Ink cards. It's mostly the Ink Preferred as it has the best SUB. 

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.