cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase Business Card Hassles and Approval and Backdoor Numbers (please add)

tag
Crashem
Valued Contributor

Chase Business Card Hassles and Approval and Backdoor Numbers (please add)

Applied for Ink Plus about a week and half ago.  Initially got 5-10 days message.  Called up and had to answer a few questions.  Told recommending approval at 30k.  Just got back from trip and wondering where is my card.  Had to call back to find out status.  They needed verification documents of business address and tax id number for the C corp.  The problem was our IRS tax id document showed our old address.   Basically they wouldn't accept any documents that didn't show our TAX ID number and our current address and was told to call IRS.

wwwweeeeee...IRS wait time quoting 1 hour 15 minutes!!!..  4 hours 30ish minutes of hold time later I reached someone at IRS who changed address and faxed me appropriate form with updated info within 5 minutes.

FAX to Chase..  15 minutes later Approved for 30k for Ink Plus...  But here are a couple of useful backdoor numbers (Maybe add to backdoor Numbers)

Chase Business Recon 800-453-9719

Chase Business Document Verification 888-204-8630

LIMITS IN CARD DESCRIPTIONS
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

Re: Chase Business Card Hassles and Approval and Backdoor Numbers (please add)

Thanks for the info

-*******Please move to Bus******
Message 2 of 3
Javagafire
Established Member

Re: Chase Business Card Hassles and Approval and Backdoor Numbers (please add)

@Crashem wrote:

Applied for Ink Plus about a week and half ago.  Initially got 5-10 days message.  Called up and had to answer a few questions.  Told recommending approval at 30k.  Just got back from trip and wondering where is my card.  Had to call back to find out status.  They needed verification documents of business address and tax id number for the C corp.  The problem was our IRS tax id document showed our old address.   Basically they wouldn't accept any documents that didn't show our TAX ID number and our current address and was told to call IRS.

wwwweeeeee...IRS wait time quoting 1 hour 15 minutes!!!..  4 hours 30ish minutes of hold time later I reached someone at IRS who changed address and faxed me appropriate form with updated info within 5 minutes.

FAX to Chase..  15 minutes later Approved for 30k for Ink Plus...  But here are a couple of useful backdoor numbers (Maybe add to backdoor Numbers)

Chase Business Recon 800-453-9719

Chase Business Document Verification 888-204-8630

hey @Crashem can you please share the irs number you dialed to change your business (ein) address? 

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.