cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase Business Ink Unlimited - How old should your business be?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Chase Business Ink Unlimited - How old should your business be?

Hey everyone!

Recently started an LLC and set up a Chase Business account. My business is about a month old (I've been running it for about a year now, but just got around to setting up the LLC and Business account). I have about $5-7 k of upcoming expenses I would love to put towards something like the $750 sign-up bonus of the Ink Unlimited. My credit score is about 720, but my issue is I saw reviews of the card with people saying their application got denied because their business was "too new". So, I was wonder if there were any data points on how old the business should be in order to be approved since I know a lot of people just set up LLC to get an EIN to churn Chase Business cards.

Thank you so much for any info or help!

Additional Info:

- Chase Accounts:

Chase Business Checking Account with $3000 in it for the bonus

(Personal Chase Accounts)

Chase College Checking account - 5 years old

Chase Unlimited - 4 years old & $8k limit

Chase Amazon - 3 years old & $4k limit

Chase Investing Account

- Other Accounts:

I have 4 other credit cards with various companies

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
SouthJamaica
Mega Contributor

Re: Chase Business Ink Unlimited - How old should your business be?

@Anonymous wrote:

Hey everyone!

Recently started an LLC and set up a Chase Business account. My business is about a month old (I've been running it for about a year now, but just got around to setting up the LLC and Business account). I have about $5-7 k of upcoming expenses I would love to put towards something like the $750 sign-up bonus of the Ink Unlimited. My credit score is about 720, but my issue is I saw reviews of the card with people saying their application got denied because their business was "too new". So, I was wonder if there were any data points on how old the business should be in order to be approved since I know a lot of people just set up LLC to get an EIN to churn Chase Business cards.

Additional Info:

- Chase Accounts:

Chase Investing Account

- Other Accounts:

I've seen reports here recently of new businesses getting approved for Ink cards.

Total revolving limits 741200 (620700 reporting) FICO 8: EQ 703 TU 704 EX 687

Message 2 of 3
RealEstateGuy89
Frequent Contributor

Re: Chase Business Ink Unlimited - How old should your business be?

@Anonymous wrote:

Hey everyone!

Additional Info:

- Chase Accounts:

Chase Investing Account

- Other Accounts:

I have seen a lot of people say that they state the whole time that their business has been in business including their time as a sole proprietor, not just the time since the business has been incorporated or in an LLC.  Also. many people get cards approved at Chase while their business is a sole proprietor as well. Good luck.

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.