Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase Business Offers - APPROVED for Ink Business Preferred

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Chase Business Offers - APPROVED for Ink Business Preferred

I finally see offers but none of these have a set APR and it's a longer application. I've only had my Chase Marriott Rewards Premier Plus Business card for about 3 months now so the business side is new to me. Is this normal for Business offers or are these really more like invitation to apply and won't bypass 5/24?

ChaseOffers.PNG

Message 1 of 12
11 REPLIES 11
K-in-Boston
Credit Mentor

Re: Chase Business Offers

I'm not positive on this, but I haven't previously heard of any business cards being acquired through "green checkmarks," so I don't think that they would bypass 5/24 and if there is no set APR it's likely not a "guarantee" like the personal green checkmark offers would be.

Message 2 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

I went ahead and applied earlier this week a few times and each time it would error out with a generic server error. Credit was not pulled. Today, I look again and this time my info is pre-populated and I have a set APR. I applied and got the 30 day message. I also had my EX and TU pulled. My last Chase card (cold app) was a 30 day notice as well but was approved. If this one requires manual processing, I'm guessing denial since I am way over 5/24. But if that was the case, why not instant denial? More info as I know it.

InkPending.PNG

Message 3 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm curious to hear the end result on this! Good Luck!!

Message 4 of 12
KlineJS
Established Member

According to Doctor of Credit....

Chase business credit cards don’t get reported to the personal credit bureaus which is useful for keeping your credit report cleaner.

https://www.doctorofcredit.com/18-things-everybody-should-know-about-chase/

Message 5 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Thanks. As of midnight I am now approved and it's showing up in my account already. $9,000 SL and 18.24% APR. The set APR it showed me was 22.24% so I'm pleased I was approved for their lowest APR. I am 26/24 and still have the offer for Ink Business Cash in my offers. But I've been wanting an Ultimate Rewards card so that was my priority. That offer has a set APR of 15.49% which is the lowest for the Ink Business Cash. Good luck to anyone else who decides to apply from their offers. 

InkApproved.png

Message 6 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats! I just got the Ink Business Cash card about a week ago. Looking forward to that $500 bonus!

Message 7 of 12
SouthJamaica
Mega Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Thanks. As of midnight I am now approved and it's showing up in my account already. $9,000 SL and 18.24% APR. The set APR it showed me was 22.24% so I'm pleased I was approved for their lowest APR. I am 26/24 and still have the offer for Ink Business Cash in my offers. But I've been wanting an Ultimate Rewards card so that was my priority. That offer has a set APR of 15.49% which is the lowest for the Ink Business Cash. Good luck to anyone else who decides to apply from their offers. 

InkApproved.png

Congratulations. That's the card on my wish list. But I too am way over 5/24 and need to get one of those nice preapprovals.

Total revolving limits 741200 (620700 reporting) FICO 8: EQ 703 TU 704 EX 687

Message 8 of 12
credit_is_crack
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

InkApproved.png

Congrats on the new addition @Elktech! I was WELL over 5/24 before the rule came out so this card has always been out of reach lol and I'm not disciplined enough to stop applying so I'll live vicariously thru your approval Smiley LOL Congrats!! 

Message 9 of 12
seattlecredit08
Frequent Contributor

I also received the new black star checkmarks under "Just for you" section as follows:

offers1.JPG

With a fixed APR:

offers2.JPG

I am way over 5/24. Smiley Surprised

Question: What would be the consensus? Is there a chance for approval? According to Doctor of Credit, these new black stars "bypass" 5/24 rule but I have not seen yet too many reports on this forum.

Thanks in advance!!

Message 10 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.