Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase INK Business Unlimited and INK Business Preferred Approved

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Chase INK Business Unlimited and INK Business Preferred Approved

So Chase won't treat me any better on the Ink Unlimited?

Message 11 of 17
simplynoir
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

So Chase won't treat me any better on the Ink Unlimited?

The way I see it all the core Chase business cards have the same underwriting more or less with the CIP being the cream of the crop and therefore hardest to get. If they're offering you the Unlimited but you want the Cash instead I think you're safe to apply for it.

Message 12 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

What if I'm carrying a 60% balance on my CIP?

Message 13 of 17
simplynoir
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

What if I'm carrying a 60% balance on my CIP?

Are you making more than minimum monthly payments on it or is something that you just haven't PIF yet? Preferably, the lower the better of course.

Message 14 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

Min payment is like $700 and I've been paying $2k but recently just paid another $6k.

Message 15 of 17
simplynoir
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Min payment is like $700 and I've been paying $2k but recently just paid another $6k.

If you can be patient I would at least wait til that CIP balance is below 30% utilization before applying. That way it doesn't seem like credit seeking behavior of the bad sort i.e. overextending yourself and needing more credit to stay afloat. Ideally, wait til the CIP is paid off before applying but if the card you want has a SUB you're looking at getting I would just make sure it's a balance you can pay off relatively quickly just so you don't run into any troubles.

Message 16 of 17
Aloha808
Contributor

@simplynoir wrote:

Chase's 1/30 rule on business cards shouldn't have allowed you to get both at once. How did you get around it because I don't know of any method that allows that other than possibly a paper app through a BRM.

Other than a few scattered/random DPs, recently there are reports of people getting around 1/30 by applying through "Just for You / pre-approvals" on their Chase logins.

Active: Retired:
Message 17 of 17
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.