Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase INK Business Unlimited and INK Business Preferred Approved

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Chase INK Business Unlimited and INK Business Preferred Approved

I applied for both Ink cards yesterday but was not instantly approved.  I decided to call the reconsideration line to check on the status and was told they need verification of my business address and tax ID.  Went into the branch later that afternoon to get those two documents uploaded and was approved! 

Message 1 of 17
16 REPLIES 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Chase INK Business Unlimited and INK Business Preferred Approved

Congrats!

Any starting limits you want to share?

any data points as in relationship to chase etc?

Might help others searching. Chase has not been too kind in my personal cc's, but w/ biz they have been nice

only have one card, but looking to possibly get a second ink

Message 2 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

They gave you multiple cards at once?

Message 3 of 17
simplynoir
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

Chase's 1/30 rule on business cards shouldn't have allowed you to get both at once. How did you get around it because I don't know of any method that allows that other than possibly a paper app through a BRM.

Message 4 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

What is the 1/30 rule?

Message 5 of 17
simplynoir
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

Chase will only allow 1 business card approval every 30 days.

Message 6 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

How many Chase cards will they give me?  How will it affect my credit limit?

Right now when i login they are offering me the new unlimited card but i really want the other cash card. I have the ink preferred right now.

Message 7 of 17
simplynoir
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

How many Chase cards will they give me?  How will it affect my credit limit?

Right now when i login they are offering me the new unlimited card but i really want the other cash card. I have the ink preferred right now.

Depends on your credit profile. Seems like Chase doesn't limit you on how many cards you have but they do limit you on how much credit they'll extend you. The unofficial consensus around the boards is anything more than half your reported income is what Chase will lend you. That's not to say they'll exceed it if you have a proper business and show the need for a large credit limit to make purchases but I'd imagine a majority of the people work with their personal credit to get approved for their business cards.

Message 8 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

What should I do if I have the Chase Business Ink Preferred right now and they're offering me the Ink Unlimited online but I actually want the Ink Cash?

Message 9 of 17
simplynoir
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

There's nothing wrong with cold apping for the card if that's the one you want. As long as 5/24 isn't an issue I'd say go for it if your credit profile supports it.

Message 10 of 17
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.