cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase Ink Business Cash App Process & Flow - APPROVED!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Chase Ink Business Cash App Process & Flow - APPROVED!

So the day is here, now 4/24 and applied for the Chase Ink Cash this morning as a SP, and got the 30-day decision notice email and screen.

Now what? Call in, wait it out? Keep seeing conflicting articles of next best move. If denied still any chance for other Chase cards or go elsewhere?

Checking my Chase personal account app status shows nothing yet, but I got an alert that an inquiry was added to my Experian credit report.

Vantage Score 3.0 via Chase - 724
FICO Score 8 via Experian App - 794

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Chase Ink Cash Application

@Anonymous wrote:

So the day is here, now 4/24 and applied for the Chase Ink Cash this morning as a SP, and got the 30-day decision notice email and screen.

Now what? Call in, wait it out? Keep seeing conflicting articles of next best move. If denied still any chance for other Chase cards or go elsewhere?

Checking my Chase personal account app status shows nothing yet, but I got an alert that an inquiry was added to my Experian credit report.

I’d wait it out. If you call in there is a good chance that you’ll get grilled about your business so depending on how willing you are to go thru that...

Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

I’d wait it out. If you call in there is a good chance that you’ll get grilled about your business so depending on how willing you are to go thru that...

Well, so I got antsy and kinda jumped the gun, applying for a CSP about 6-hours after the Ink Cash, but now hearing that this might have been a BIG boo boo IF the CSP were to get approved first.  On top of the fact my reasoning for the double app was also off, thinking 2 credit pulls would be combined, which is apparently NOT true when dealing with a Chase Business and Personal offer at the same time. Robot Sad

BUT I have some updates, and good news! Robot Very Happy Called the Chase auto status line again just now to listen to the latest details and the second app listed, the one that is now APPROVED says, "arriving in 10-days or less, 12K CREDIT ACCESS LINE and 14.74% variable APR"....well looking at the offers on Chase.com that APR EXACTLY matches the CIC offer, with the CSP offer showing at 17.49%.

Another CIC clue is checking my personal Chase online account... no new accounts show almost a full day after the first time hearing the approval message.

So with that process of elimination so far...should I call in about the suspected CSP review, possibly savings some time with simple verification over the phone?

I wouldn't have called for the CIC, but don't know of any harm with CSP is there?

Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

CONFIRMED & APPROVED! Smiley Happy

Chase Ink Business Cash on the way (via expedited UPS shipping) once account setup is finalized.  Will have to call back in to link personal account @ 877-242-7372 per CSR.

Credit limit $12k......time to update the signature!

Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

FYI don't expect much by way of email from Chase during their app process... to date, I have only received the initial; "We have received your request for a Chase credit card. We'll let you know our decision by U.S. mail. This could take up to 30 days." at time of both new applications and NOTHING more to date even after approvals.

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.