Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase Ink Business card tips

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Chase Ink Business card tips

I do plan to complement my portfolio of Chase cards by an Ink Business Cash card. I’m not sure however where I stand regarding to approval chances. Could you provide a few pointers?

I currently have:

1y AAoA
2y2m oldest card on account
25k CSR, 1y old
10k CFU, 3m old
3/24
No baddies whatsoever
5% average util, 9% max util
Always PIF

I’m definitely not applying today as I want the CFU to age a bit, but I’m not sure how long I should wait.

Also note the following:

- No business credit history
- I have an LLC through which flows 150k a year

Thanks.
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
digitek
Established Contributor

Re: Chase Ink Business card tips

That $25k CSR is a huge flag that Chase likes your profile which is very much income dependant.

If you don't get any more cards you will be almost guarantee approval for the Ink.

Good credit profile man, you doing good 😁
Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks for the tip. To be fair, I also plan to apply for a Freedom card at some point, probably a few months after getting the Ink (I will be out of the US for a few months, I do not mind to wait).
Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

I can't compare exact apples-to-apples - but I have done pretty much the same as you. I have the CSR, then got the CFU, then got the Ink Unlimited, then got the Freedom. All in less than a year. 

However, both the Ink and Freedom came with starter limits. I think this was due to having too much available credit on the CSR ($28.5k) and CFU ($23.5K) - so don't be discouraged if the lines start out small. I ended up moving $4k from my CSR to my Freedom. I may move $8k from the CFU to the Ink. 

You look to be in good standing to get approved without any issue. Yes you will still be eligible for the signup bonus and yes you can move UR from the INK to your CSR (I know you didn't ask either of these, just FYI)

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.