cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase Ink Cash Business Card Approved!! (25/24) (Also applied Discover IT Miles for fun)

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Chase Ink Cash Business Card Approved!! (25/24) (Also applied Discover IT Miles for fun)

Ever since Chase applied 5/24 on Chase Ink cards, I always regreted and felt unfulfilled since I can't have Chase quadfecta completed. Before 5/24 effective, I only had Chase Freedom and Chase Sapphire Preferred. I was still 2 cards behind and aggressively applying for good cards. It seems there is no way I can have Chase ultimate combo ever since they released Chase Sapphire Reserve, Chase Freedom Unlimited and discontinue Chase Ink Plus. Finally, I acquired my Chase Sapphire Reserve by upgrading and my CSP and got Chase Freedom Unlimited by applying Chase Fairmont card knowing it's going to be discontinued and product change to Chase Sapphire Preferred. (Will upgrade it to CSR after card anniversary.)

Still the last piece of puzzle, Chase Ink Cash is still far away from my reach since there is no way to do product change to business card. I opened up my business account in June longing for pre-approval. Every month I dropped by to the branch to check pre-qualified offer, it always ended up with disappointment. Finally yesterday the banker informed me that both Chase Ink Cash and Chase Ink Preferred pre-qualified showed up. Furthermore, this kind gentleman reminded me that he can ask his BRM to provide more sign-up bonus (50000 UR after $3000 spent on CIC and 100000 UR after $5000 spent on CIP). I chose to do Chase Ink Cash because I feared this card will be discontinue and I don't think I want to spend $2000 more for 50K UR and the lack of the interest of the bonus categories CIP provided. Anyway, I got approved immediately with $7000 credit line approved. (My 8th Chase card and 1st Chase business card!) (I was like 25/24 by yesterday)

Now I have my Chase quadfecta!

P.S. Too happy and applied for Discover IT Miles afterward and got approved as well lol

Timeline of my relationship with Chase:
2015/9 - Opened Chase personal checking and saving account
2015/10 - Chase Freedom Approved
2016/2 - Chase Sapphire Preferred Approved
2016/3 - Chase United MileagePlus Explorer and Chase IHG Approved
2016/7 - Chase Hyatt Approved
2016/12 - Chase Freedom PC to Chase Sapphire Reserve
2017/1 - Chase Fairmont Approved
2017/2 - Chase Sapphire Preferred PC to Chase Freedom

2017/2 - Chase United MileagePlus Explorer PC to Chase United MileagePlus Card (No Annual Fee)
2017/2 - Chase Amazon Prime Approved
2017/6 - Opened Chase business checking
2017/7 - Chase Fairmont PC to Chase Sapphire Preferred
2017/7 - Chase Sapphire Reserve PC to Chase Freedom Unlimited
2017/12 - Chase Ink Cash Approved!!

Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Chase Ink Cash Business Card Approved!! (25/24) (Also applied Discover IT Miles for fun)

Congrat on the approval.  You're a better person than I in turning down another 50K UR points Smiley Wink

Message 2 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Chase Ink Cash Business Card Approved!! (25/24) (Also applied Discover IT Miles for fun)

That gives me hope. I would really like that CIP to round out my Business Cards so I can earn UR and MR (amex) for ALL my business charges. 

Is it easy enough to ask in-branch? Any special code words to use when inquiring? 

Message 3 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Just ask if there is any pre-approval offer.

Message 4 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi, Big congrats on approval... I am also on the same path.. just last month opened up chase business account hoping for pre-approved offers like wells fargo... but nope... no offers from chase. I will also stop by branch every month to ask .. like you.

One question... After opening business account , what kind of transactions you performed with business checking account, and how much money u left in there... ( i dont know if that matters in regards to getting pre approval offers ).

Message 5 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

I've done "zero" debit card purchase so far. And about 5K in business account. It took me almost 6 months to get pre-qualified offer from account opening

Message 6 of 9
BronzeTrader
Valued Contributor

Why you did not want 50k more bonus points???? Puzzling.

And it seems you did not get the CSR 100,000 bonus either.

Message 7 of 9
SouthJamaica
Mega Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Ever since Chase applied 5/24 on Chase Ink cards, I always regreted and felt unfulfilled since I can't have Chase quadfecta completed. Before 5/24 effective, I only had Chase Freedom and Chase Sapphire Preferred. I was still 2 cards behind and aggressively applying for good cards. It seems there is no way I can have Chase ultimate combo ever since they released Chase Sapphire Reserve, Chase Freedom Unlimited and discontinue Chase Ink Plus. Finally, I acquired my Chase Sapphire Reserve by upgrading and my CSP and got Chase Freedom Unlimited by applying Chase Fairmont card knowing it's going to be discontinued and product change to Chase Sapphire Preferred. (Will upgrade it to CSR after card anniversary.)

Still the last piece of puzzle, Chase Ink Cash is still far away from my reach since there is no way to do product change to business card. I opened up my business account in June longing for pre-approval. Every month I dropped by to the branch to check pre-qualified offer, it always ended up with disappointment. Finally yesterday the banker informed me that both Chase Ink Cash and Chase Ink Preferred pre-qualified showed up. Furthermore, this kind gentleman reminded me that he can ask his BRM to provide more sign-up bonus (50000 UR after $3000 spent on CIC and 100000 UR after $5000 spent on CIP). I chose to do Chase Ink Cash because I feared this card will be discontinue and I don't think I want to spend $2000 more for 50K UR and the lack of the interest of the bonus categories CIP provided. Anyway, I got approved immediately with $7000 credit line approved. (My 8th Chase card and 1st Chase business card!) (I was like 25/24 by yesterday)

Now I have my Chase quadfecta!

P.S. Too happy and applied for Discover IT Miles afterward and got approved as well lol

Timeline of my relationship with Chase:
2015/9 - Opened Chase personal checking and saving account
2015/10 - Chase Freedom Approved
2016/2 - Chase Sapphire Preferred Approved
2016/3 - Chase United MileagePlus Explorer and Chase IHG Approved
2016/7 - Chase Hyatt Approved
2016/12 - Chase Freedom PC to Chase Sapphire Reserve
2017/1 - Chase Fairmont Approved
2017/2 - Chase Sapphire Preferred PC to Chase Freedom

2017/2 - Chase United MileagePlus Explorer PC to Chase United MileagePlus Card (No Annual Fee)
2017/2 - Chase Amazon Prime Approved
2017/6 - Opened Chase business checking
2017/7 - Chase Fairmont PC to Chase Sapphire Preferred
2017/7 - Chase Sapphire Reserve PC to Chase Freedom Unlimited
2017/12 - Chase Ink Cash Approved!!

Congratulations, and thanks for all the data points

Total revolving limits 741200 (620700 reporting) FICO 8: EQ 701 TU 704 EX 685

Message 8 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

I didn't get CSR 100K is becasue I was way over 5/24 last year and I waited til December still no pre-approved offer. Thus, I decided to PC to CSR to double dip travel credits and got Priority Pass for the trip in December/January.

I was torn between CIP and CIC. I do know that I can just CIP first year and then downgrade to CIC second year. Essentially buying 50K points with $95 annual fee. But I was concerned CIC will be discontinued and no longer a PC option. I do see CIC as a long term option for me to keep since my business doesn't involve advertising and shipping purchase. (I would use my Amex BBP for Fedex shipping thanks to Amex open saving 5% off + 2x MR)

I don't want to do MF on Chase business card either. I expect that CIP will still be available for a long while and I can apply for it next year.

Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.