Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase Ink Cash Card - $300 Bonus Now

tag
sosabe77
Contributor

Chase Ink Cash Card - $300 Bonus Now

https://creditcards.chase.com/credit-cards/small-business/ink-cash/apply

$300 bonus cash back after you spend $3,000 on purchases in the first 3 months after account opening.  This is the highest I have seen the bonus in a while.

Earn 5% cash back on the first $25,000 spent in combined purchases at office supply stores and on cellular phone, landline, internet and cable TV services each account anniversary year.

Earn 2% cash back on the first $25,000 spent in combined purchases at gas stations and restaurants each account anniversary year.

Earn 1% cash back on all other purchases–with no limit to the amount you can earn.

FYI:  You don't have to own an actual business as a separate entity with a tax id.  You can be a "sole proprietorship" and claim you standard annual income with your personal info.

Top 3: Amex BCP 25k - Chase Sapphire 17.5k - PSECU 20K

Starting Score: 714
Current Score: 759
Goal Score: 800

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 1 of 45
44 REPLIES 44
Rikkumz
New Contributor

Re: Chase Ink Cash Card - $300 Bonus Now

Anyone know if this card is 5/24 with Chase?  I might just take the leap either way.  $300 is $300.

Message 2 of 45
Anonymous
Not applicable

Will they EVER 'audit' or ask for more information? You're essentially falsifying information because you're not a business. Will they flag you for seeing your mostly personal transaction history?
Message 3 of 45
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

@Rikkumz wrote:

Anyone know if this card is 5/24 with Chase?  I might just take the leap either way.  $300 is $300.

yes it is under 5x24 rule

Message 4 of 45
sosabe77
Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
Will they EVER 'audit' or ask for more information? You're essentially falsifying information because you're not a business. Will they flag you for seeing your mostly personal transaction history?

Maybe someone else can chime in, but I've never heard of that happening.

Top 3: Amex BCP 25k - Chase Sapphire 17.5k - PSECU 20K

Starting Score: 714
Current Score: 759
Goal Score: 800

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 5 of 45
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

@sosabe77 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Maybe someone else can chime in, but I've never heard of that happening.

business is very loosely used.. Sell something on ebay on occassion?  That can be considered a business by chase/Amex etc..Do any 1099 consulting?  That is also a business, etc, etc.

Message 6 of 45
SouthJamaica
Mega Contributor

@Rikkumz wrote:

Yes it is. I just got turned down for having too many cards opened during past 2 years.

Total revolving limits 741200 (620700 reporting) FICO 8: EQ 701 TU 704 EX 685

Message 7 of 45
BronzeTrader
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

I went to a Chase branch to open a business bank account. They asked for all business related documents to open account. They say Chase is very restrict on business account. I was not sure about business credit cards. 

You need to show:

your busiess formation

ownership control members

business licenses in the home state and business state

web site, if any

etc.

Wells Fargo is more loose. Not sure about BA since it was several years ago. I do have a Citi business CC and the app was easy. Ink card is in my radar. Do not know much about it now. But I heard it is related to both personal and business profiles. So it is within the 5/24 rule.

Message 8 of 45
Rikkumz
New Contributor

@SouthJamaica wrote:

@Rikkumz wrote:

Yes it is. I just got turned down for having too many cards opened during past 2 years.

Thanks for the reply.  I went ahead and rolled the dice anyway, as it is a great bonus offer.  Instant approval for $18K with my personal info and income.

Message 9 of 45
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Rikkumz wrote:

@SouthJamaica wrote:

@Rikkumz wrote:

Thanks for the reply.  I went ahead and rolled the dice anyway, as it is a great bonus offer.  Instant approval for $18K with my personal info and income.

Congrats on an outstanding approval! Great starting Chase Credit Access Line!

Message 10 of 45
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.