Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase Ink Plus approved

tag
darkfrosty
Established Contributor

Chase Ink Plus approved

So i had an ink bold with my business but ended up not using it much because it was a charge card and mainly did it for the bonus. Canceled it a few days ago and when i was openign a new business checking account at chase i decided to apply for the ink plus which has a 70k bonus when applying thru the branch. Wasnt sure I would get approved since this new online business sole prop. I ended up getting instant approval 15k limit. great day. It was so much smoother this time then it went for the bold i did online.

CSR | Ink Business Preferred | Amex Platinum | NFCU Cash Rewards
Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
myjourney
Super Contributor

Re: Chase Ink Plus approved

Congrats nice limit and bonus 

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 2 of 8
red259
Super Contributor

@darkfrosty wrote:

So i had an ink bold with my business but ended up not using it much because it was a charge card and mainly did it for the bonus. Canceled it a few days ago and when i was openign a new business checking account at chase i decided to apply for the ink plus which has a 70k bonus when applying thru the branch. Wasnt sure I would get approved since this new online business sole prop. I ended up getting instant approval 15k limit. great day. It was so much smoother this time then it went for the bold i did online.

What happened with your bold application to make it difficult? I'm going to switch over to the ink next year when there is a signup bonus. 

;
Starting Score: EQ: 714, TU 684
Current Score: EQ: 725 7/30/13, TU 684 6/2013, Exp 828 5/2018, Last App 8/5/17
Goal Score: 800 (Achieved!) In garden until Sepetember 2019
Message 3 of 8
darkfrosty
Established Contributor

Well I think I would have been instantly improved for the bold but i listed my business address as my home address because that is where i get mail sent but my business is in NYC. I had my business account with Chase which I think is what confused them. So I had to call in to verify the EIN and then answer a bunch of questions about the business. They asked like a ton of questions including about how I plan to boost my revenue over the next year or so ..etc

Message 4 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats!
Message 5 of 8
slap_happy
Frequent Contributor

congrats, nice limit too

Message 6 of 8
darkfrosty
Established Contributor

just got the experian pull notice from myfico .. 7 point drop from the inquiry

Glad to see they only pulled Experian since Chase is notorious for pulling mutiple CAs

Message 7 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats!.....Thanks for sharing...Smiley Wink

Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.