Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase Ink Preferred Approved

Revelate
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Chase Ink Preferred Approved

Ballpark 80/month basically for years.

I established my account with Chase back in 2011 before I started really building credit.

Got a Freedom in early 2013, CSP I think 2014 and when I established a business checking account was given a pre-approval for a business card and picked up the CIC

2015 was mortgage and another Chase card, mid 2016 was final personal card.

Late 2018 signed up for the Sapphire Banking bonus and transferred non-trivial (for me) funds into Chase YouInvest accounts.

That was basically the timeline till today.

        
Message 11 of 18
inverse
Established Contributor

@bizcredit11 wrote:

Does Chase Biz look at your business credit as well when applying? Any idea/experience?

I had an instant approval when I applied.

I received EQ and EX inquiries on my business reports when I applied.

I received an instant EQ pull on personal and several days later an EX pull on personal showed up.

Message 12 of 18
bizcredit11
Regular Contributor

Thanks Revelate and Inverse for all your insight and experience. 

Right now I have Chase only on the personal side, but I am working on moving to biz as well. 

Leaning on opening a Chase Biz account in house before the 8th for a $300 bonus and perhaps a pre-approval?

bizcredit11

Message 13 of 18
Revelate
Moderator Emeritus

@bizcredit11 wrote:

Thanks Revelate and Inverse for all your insight and experience. 

Right now I have Chase only on the personal side, but I am working on moving to biz as well. 

Leaning on opening a Chase Biz account in house before the 8th for a $300 bonus and perhaps a pre-approval?

bizcredit11

I think that's a good way to go; I know I am something of a Chase fan but they've stepped up their game so much recently for lower net worth individivuals and smaller companies lately that I think it's hard to go wrong there.  BOFA appears to be good too but I have the relationship with Chase long since established.

        
Message 14 of 18
SouthJamaica
Super Contributor

@Revelate wrote:
Ok this one is a legit business card!

9K instant approval for SP Smiley Happy

Had a CIC since 2014 and basically qualify for CPC with my assets on deposit with Chase though I have yet to pull the trigger.

Not sure what they pulled yet, presumably EX which FICO 8 is an 827, not sure if they double pulled a second bureau but will update when they land.

ETA: just saw a inquiry land on EX, will check CK in a few days for EQ/TU.

I'm envious. That's the one card that would definitely get me out of the garden at this point. But being well over 5/24 I need to wait until an in-branch preapproval comes my way.

Congratulations. That's a keeper.

Total revolving limits 663000 (585000 reporting) FICO 8: EQ 716 TU 742 EX 713

Message 15 of 18
squarebasketball
Regular Contributor

The restraint you had to not go over 5/24 is great!

Message 16 of 18
simplynoir
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Sort of belated here but congrats @Revelate on your CIP approval!

Message 17 of 18
BPebbles
Frequent Contributor

Congrats on your CIP approval!!  That's a nice starting SL too!  Smiley Happy

Message 18 of 18
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.