Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase Ink Preferred approved!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Chase Ink Preferred approved!

Woo-hoo!   Credit reports updated after AZEO today.   Worked like a champ - so pulled the trigger for the Chase Ink Biz Preferred, approved instantly for $9,000.  My first biz card!  

However - the SL is lower than I was hoping for.  I was looking for at least $12,000, so I can fit my property taxes on it (ranch is held in the name of the LLC, so it's legit business expenses).  

Think I can call in on recon and get an increase on the SL?  

Message 1 of 11
10 REPLIES 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Chase Ink Preferred approved!

I would. They can only say no and hit you with a HP on your personal. Do you have a INQ to spare?

Message 2 of 11
red259
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Woo-hoo!   Credit reports updated after AZEO today.   Worked like a champ - so pulled the trigger for the Chase Ink Biz Preferred, approved instantly for $9,000.  My first biz card!  

However - the SL is lower than I was hoping for.  I was looking for at least $12,000, so I can fit my property taxes on it (ranch is held in the name of the LLC, so it's legit business expenses).  

You were just approved so I am not sure how successful you will be at getting  a CLI right away. It will certainly be a HP to find out. Is this one of the cards with flex spending? I know some of my cards allow you to spend X amount over the credit limit. If it has that feature you may not need to get a CLI to make this payment. 

;
Starting Score: EQ: 714, TU 684
Current Score: EQ: 725 7/30/13, TU 684 6/2013, Exp 828 5/2018, Last App 8/5/17
Goal Score: 800 (Achieved!) In garden until Sepetember 2019
Message 3 of 11
FieryDance
Frequent Contributor

Congrats! 

This one is my goal card! 

Message 4 of 11
SouthJamaica
Mega Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Congratulations. That is the one card I don't have that I wish I had.

If I were you I would just be grateful for the approval and stay out of their face. I'm pretty sure they wouldn't give you an increase without another HP.

Total revolving limits 741200 (620700 reporting) FICO 8: EQ 703 TU 704 EX 687

Message 5 of 11
randomguy1
Valued Contributor

Congrats. This is definitely one my next cards. 

Message 6 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

I would. They can only say no and hit you with a HP on your personal. Do you have a INQ to spare?

Yep, inquiries are low, but they would probably pick on poor Experian.  Again.  LOL.   I figgered I could give them a call and see, anyway....if it's an HP I don't think I'll go for it.  

Message 7 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

@red259 wrote:

You were just approved so I am not sure how successful you will be at getting  a CLI right away. It will certainly be a HP to find out. Is this one of the cards with flex spending? I know some of my cards allow you to spend X amount over the credit limit. If it has that feature you may not need to get a CLI to make this payment. 

No, not a flex card, as far as I am aware.  If I don't do the HP for a CLI, I will just have to be on top of paying it down.  

Message 8 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

@FieryDance wrote:

Congrats! 

This one is my goal card! 

Thanks!  A Chase biz card has been in the plan for about 6 months, but this one was shameless SUB chasing.   Since most of my spend is non-category, I'll downgrade to the Business Unlimited next year.   If they put feed purchases and tractor repair as categories, though.....Smiley Wink

Message 9 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

@SouthJamaica wrote:

Congratulations. That is the one card I don't have that I wish I had.

If I were you I would just be grateful for the approval and stay out of their face. I'm pretty sure they wouldn't give you an increase without another HP.

Hahaha - the duck and cover strategy?   Probably for the best anyway.  Chase auto-CLI'd my Freedom Unlimited at 6 months, so maybe they'll be generous when the Ink dries.  

Message 10 of 11
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.