Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase Ink - Tricks to get a CLI :-D ?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Chase Ink - Tricks to get a CLI :-D ?

Any advice to get a CLI fast(or moderate lol)?

I should have 100k-200k spend through her the 1st month.  Here's where I'm at:

• Approved 12/30/18
  • Received Card 01/02/19
  • Ordered $17k+ 01/03/19
  • Paid off 01/03/19
  • Ordered another $5k+ 01/04/19

Message 1 of 11
10 REPLIES 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Chase Ink - Tricks to get a CLI :-D ?

You ask them for one after you show them that kind of spend.  And probably expect them to ask a few questions about your business.

Just a word of caution, you may want to read a little bit about bust out fraud algorithms.

It's none of my business, but where do you do your business banking and where was this spend going previously?

Message 2 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

You ask them for one after you show them that kind of spend.  And probably expect them to ask a few questions about your business.

Just a word of caution, you may want to read a little bit about bust out fraud algorithms.

It's none of my business, but where do you do your business banking and where was this spend going previously?

idk about fraud algo's wouldnt pertain to me im presuming lol i'll read what it is though.  I have personal/business checkings with NFCU.  100k+ a month in debit/ach transactions, trade line or using personal credit, Amex PRG, was my go to.

Message 3 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

idk about fraud algo's wouldnt pertain to me im presuming lol i'll read what it is though.  I have personal/business checkings with NFCU.  100k+ a month in debit/ach transactions, trade line or using personal credit, Amex PRG, was my go to.

The algorithms don't know you personally.  Members of this forum aren't the norm and sometimes the members of this forum exhibit behavior that looks like something its not which is why the word of caution.  Here is a good read https://www.experian.com/assets/decision-analytics/white-papers/bust-out-fraud-white-paper.pdf

Showing chase the revenue and transactions in one of their business accounts could lead to large lines if you need/want them.

Message 4 of 11
MrDisco99
Valued Contributor

That’s a really interesting white paper.

Kinda makes me wonder what my Bust-out score is.
Message 5 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

The algorithms don't know you personally.  Members of this forum aren't the norm and sometimes the members of this forum exhibit behavior that looks like something its not which is why the word of caution.  Here is a good read https://www.experian.com/assets/decision-analytics/white-papers/bust-out-fraud-white-paper.pdf

Showing chase the revenue and transactions in one of their business accounts could lead to large lines if you need/want them.

Thats interesting.  Never heard of it hope they dont flag me lol.

Message 6 of 11
redpat
Senior Contributor

There are no tricks at all, it’s a HP.  

That’s what I had to do.

Personal Cards: Amex Plat | Amex Delta Res | CSR | Citi AA Exec Business Cards: Ink+ | Amex BGR
Message 7 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

@redpat wrote:

That’s what I had to do.

So everyone gets a CLI w a HP? Neat. Simple enough Smiley Surprised

Message 8 of 11
redpat
Senior Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@redpat wrote:

That’s what I had to do.

So everyone gets a CLI w a HP? Neat. Simple enough Smiley Surprised

The only way you will get what you need is by talking to one of their credit analyst and telling them about your business and the reasons for extended credit.  With Chase to get increases you need to be willing to take HPs.  I had to take two HPs to get my ink+ to 40k.

Personal Cards: Amex Plat | Amex Delta Res | CSR | Citi AA Exec Business Cards: Ink+ | Amex BGR
Message 9 of 11
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

As @redpat mentioned above OP, there are no "special" trix. Use your card and be willing to take HPs unless you receive any auto-CLIs.
Message 10 of 11
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.