cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase Ink - Tricks to get a CLI :-D ?

Regular Contributor

Chase Ink - Tricks to get a CLI :-D ?

Any advice to get a CLI fast(or moderate lol)?

 

I should have 100k-200k spend through her the 1st month.  Here's where I'm at:

  • Approved 12/30/18
  • Received Card 01/02/19
  • Ordered $17k+ 01/03/19
  • Paid off 01/03/19
  • Ordered another $5k+ 01/04/19

 

 









Message 1 of 11
10 REPLIES
Frequent Contributor

Re: Chase Ink - Tricks to get a CLI :-D ?

You ask them for one after you show them that kind of spend.  And probably expect them to ask a few questions about your business.

 

Just a word of caution, you may want to read a little bit about bust out fraud algorithms.

 

It's none of my business, but where do you do your business banking and where was this spend going previously?

Message 2 of 11
Regular Contributor

Re: Chase Ink - Tricks to get a CLI :-D ?


@inverse wrote:

You ask them for one after you show them that kind of spend.  And probably expect them to ask a few questions about your business.

 

Just a word of caution, you may want to read a little bit about bust out fraud algorithms.

 

It's none of my business, but where do you do your business banking and where was this spend going previously?


 

idk about fraud algo's wouldnt pertain to me im presuming lol i'll read what it is though.  I have personal/business checkings with NFCU.  100k+ a month in debit/ach transactions, trade line or using personal credit, Amex PRG, was my go to.









Message 3 of 11
Frequent Contributor

Re: Chase Ink - Tricks to get a CLI :-D ?


@FICOPath wrote:


idk about fraud algo's wouldnt pertain to me im presuming lol i'll read what it is though.  I have personal/business checkings with NFCU.  100k+ a month in debit/ach transactions, trade line or using personal credit, Amex PRG, was my go to.


The algorithms don't know you personally.  Members of this forum aren't the norm and sometimes the members of this forum exhibit behavior that looks like something its not which is why the word of caution.  Here is a good read https://www.experian.com/assets/decision-analytics/white-papers/bust-out-fraud-white-paper.pdf

 

Showing chase the revenue and transactions in one of their business accounts could lead to large lines if you need/want them.

 

 

Message 4 of 11
Valued Contributor

Re: Chase Ink - Tricks to get a CLI :-D ?

That’s a really interesting white paper.

Kinda makes me wonder what my Bust-out score is.
Message 5 of 11
Regular Contributor

Re: Chase Ink - Tricks to get a CLI :-D ?


@inverse wrote:

@FICOPath wrote:


idk about fraud algo's wouldnt pertain to me im presuming lol i'll read what it is though.  I have personal/business checkings with NFCU.  100k+ a month in debit/ach transactions, trade line or using personal credit, Amex PRG, was my go to.


The algorithms don't know you personally.  Members of this forum aren't the norm and sometimes the members of this forum exhibit behavior that looks like something its not which is why the word of caution.  Here is a good read https://www.experian.com/assets/decision-analytics/white-papers/bust-out-fraud-white-paper.pdf

 

Showing chase the revenue and transactions in one of their business accounts could lead to large lines if you need/want them.

 

 


Thats interesting.  Never heard of it hope they dont flag me lol.









Message 6 of 11
Valued Contributor

Re: Chase Ink - Tricks to get a CLI :-D ?

There are no tricks at all, it’s a HP.  

 

That’s what I had to do.

Amex Plats | Amex PRG | Ink+ | Chase Reserve | Amex BRG | Barclays AA | Citi AA exec | Amex Hilton
Message 7 of 11
Regular Contributor

Re: Chase Ink - Tricks to get a CLI :-D ?


@redpat wrote:

There are no tricks at all, it’s a HP.  

 

That’s what I had to do.


So everyone gets a CLI w a HP? Neat. Simple enough Smiley Surprised









Message 8 of 11
Valued Contributor

Re: Chase Ink - Tricks to get a CLI :-D ?


@FICOPath wrote:

@redpat wrote:

There are no tricks at all, it’s a HP.  

 

That’s what I had to do.


So everyone gets a CLI w a HP? Neat. Simple enough Smiley Surprised

The only way you will get what you need is by talking to one of their credit analyst and telling them about your business and the reasons for extended credit.  With Chase to get increases you need to be willing to take HPs.  I had to take two HPs to get my ink+ to 40k.

Amex Plats | Amex PRG | Ink+ | Chase Reserve | Amex BRG | Barclays AA | Citi AA exec | Amex Hilton
Message 9 of 11
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Re: Chase Ink - Tricks to get a CLI :-D ?

As @redpat mentioned above OP, there are no "special" trix. Use your card and be willing to take HPs unless you receive any auto-CLIs.
Message 10 of 11