Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase Ink Unlimited Decline

tag
Five6Two
Frequent Contributor

Chase Ink Unlimited Decline

Hi everyone, thought I'd share a DP. After confirming and re-confirming that I was under 5/24, I applied for Chase Ink Unlimted. Got denial page and 7-10 message status. HP on Exp, nothing on TU, sometimes EQ lags but no alerts from them at the moment. FICO 8 on EX is 775, income six figures, dti around 27%. But, from what I was told on recon line - my business is too new. I had a feeling I should have applied sole-prop...in any case business is about 2 years old but only incorporated since 09/19. I tried explaining that but the nice lady said there wasn't anything she can do about it. Womp Womp. Guess I will make my way over to that AOD thread...

Siggy under construction Smiley Happy
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
MyFault
Valued Contributor

Re: Chase Ink Unlimited Decline

They're tightening up on business credit.
It sounds like you're simply a part of the statistic right now. I'd wait until this "situation" blows over and try again.

|  
Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Five6Two wrote:

Hi everyone, thought I'd share a DP. After confirming and re-confirming that I was under 5/24, I applied for Chase Ink Unlimted. Got denial page and 7-10 message status. HP on Exp, nothing on TU, sometimes EQ lags but no alerts from them at the moment. FICO 8 on EX is 775, income six figures, dti around 27%. But, from what I was told on recon line - my business is too new. I had a feeling I should have applied sole-prop...in any case business is about 2 years old but only incorporated since 09/19. I tried explaining that but the nice lady said there wasn't anything she can do about it. Womp Womp. Guess I will make my way over to that AOD thread...

@Five6Two wrote:

@Five6Two wrote:

... from what I was told on recon line - my business is too new ...

Sorry about the decline & thanks for sharing the DPs. 

I think with your profile I'd definitely recon. Failing that, probably grab a card on the personal side to be positioned for business preapprovals. Then collect the Ink 6-12 months from now. 

Message 3 of 4
Five6Two
Frequent Contributor

Yeah, I was even more bummed when I saw my internal score with them: 847. This is the letter I received, will try to recon when I get the physical letter. I did apply for Chase Freedom Unlimited though (I am going to have DW apply for Sapphire later, her profile supports it more) and was approved for a $11.4k CL. 

chase denial.JPG

Siggy under construction Smiley Happy
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.