Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase Ink and B of A World Points approved

tag
awp317
Frequent Contributor

Chase Ink and B of A World Points approved

Been itching for some more business credit. B of A has been sending me "pre selected" and "pre approvals" for a while now. Decided to go for it with them, Instant approval at $20,500. Was really hoping for more, but atleast its a foot in the door with them business wise. I have had a personal cash rewards card with them for a few years now with a 20k limit. Chase also approved me for the ink, not instant, but the next day received the approval email. Had to call in and ask that limit but they approved me for 21K. Again was hoping for atleast 40k. But hopefully I can get them raised here soon after demonstrating usage. Or any idea what number to call to ask for more? I also tried for an amex cash preffered to get the 6% cash back at grocery but oddly enough was automaticly denied. Called in and they said they had to do an HP to reconsider so I went ahead and did it. Still waiting on that, app status says "in progress" so I guess I have to wait ont hat one.  nearly all of my inquries fell off last month and I just completed a new car lease so I figured why not do a little spree. Want to do one more, just not sure what to do, whether a spark or a citi AA. Citi hasnt been really happy with me lately, had to fight to keep my limit with them. So might leave them alone. Never had a capital one card so maybe IDK. haha im getting addicted again after a long time in the garden. My scores are all solid 780's Screen Shot 2016-05-05 at 1.20.24 AM.png

Amex Platinum NPSL I Chase Sapphire Reserve 78K I Chase Freedom U 55k I JP Morgan Ritz 50k I B OF A Cash Rewards 50k I Barclay Black Luxury 43,750 I Capital One QuickSilver 40K I Amex BCP 34k I Amex Optima Platinum 30k I Barclays Arrival+ World E 29k I Merril+ 27,800 I Lowes 25k I Pen Fed PR Visa Sig 20K I Home Depot 17k I NFCU Cash Rewards 8k

Amex Biz Platinum NPSL I Lowes Business 42k I Amex Simply Cash + $22,500 I Chase Ink 21K I B of A World Points $20,500 I B of A Bus MasterCard 16k I Amex SPG 3K.
Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
pa850
Regular Contributor

Re: Chase Ink and B of A World Points approved

Wow!  Congratulations!  Very impressive line-up.

Message 2 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Wow very nice approvals - congratulations!!

Message 3 of 9
RonM21
Valued Contributor

Congrats!! Nice SL

Total CL: $321.7kUTL: 2%AAoA: 7.0yrsBaddies: 0Other: Lease, Loan, *No Mortgage, All Inq's from Jun '20 Car Shopping

BoA-55k | NFCU-45k | AMEX-42k | DISC-40.6k | PENFED-38.4k | LOWES-35k | ALLIANT-25k | CITI-15.7k | BARCLAYS-15k | CHASE-10k

Message 4 of 9
alextercero
Super Contributor

Congrats

Current Credit Cards

Currently rebuilding as of (May 2021)

Current Fico Scores 8/9: (April 2024)

Credit Age:

Inquiries:

Message 5 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

That's FANTASTIC, congrats on the approvals !!!

Message 6 of 9
Imperfectfuture
Super Contributor

Belated congrats.
Signature needs updating
Message 7 of 9
dajewa1
Regular Contributor

Congrats!!

Message 8 of 9
CreditUnionFan
Valued Contributor

Congrats on the Chase and BoA approvals!

I'm enjoying the Capital One Spark cards right now. 2% on all purchases and no annual fee if you apply in branch. I even collected the $500 on the Spark Cash and $500 in "miles" on the Spark Miles once I spent $4500 per card.

I was going to garden... Honest!
Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.