Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase Ink biz DPs sharing

tag
MudkipsRKooL
Regular Contributor

Chase Ink biz DPs sharing

well I think a few months ago a few people "tested" their luck with Chase INK cards and a few got in. Notable it was people with 2+ years and a EIN/DBA etc.. Anyways I noticed on reddit a few more people who probably didn't bother but tried anyways and go approved. Ofc YMMV and I think a few of them have either banking or biz accounts with Chase that might have been the tipping factor. Anyways I present you 2 DP.

Reddit User A: RandomAccounts4Qs

FICO 9: 767

Income: 26K

AAoA: 1yr 7mo

AOoA: 3 years

Business Type: SP

Projected Income: 19K/year

Date of Business: July 2020

5 CCs

*has Chase checking (forgot if it was biz or personal)

Other recent successful INK apps by users: daaagnerz0ne, Psynaut, Undeadfire.

Seems like, Chase is openning the door for people with excellent FICO scores and don't mind *young businesses. I may app for the CIC by the end of the year or early next year depending if I get approved for BofA CC. One thing to note is it's 1 HP i suppose if you use SSN and it's only 3K, I don't see anybody getting pass 3K unless they been established for years or have a S Corp. On facebook a person in my group got 12K SL with a 4 year S Corp making 180K/year.

Current score: 778ex | 774tu | 777eq
INQ status: 1/24, 1/12

Currrent Cards:

Future:
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Chase Ink biz DPs sharing

Congrats! 

What SL did they give you for your nascent biz?   Hope it was helpful. 

Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Chase Ink biz DPs sharing

Chase Business INK

Starting limit $5000

0% 12 months 

17.24 after 

The app asked personal income and business 

for the business I applied for income Was around 200k 

I have a S-Corp (o have not even paid myself yet from the Corp it's that new.. working on it with the accountant)

personal income 230k

I have a W2 job I work as well 

my credit score 771 

no business credit.  
business 1 year 

I have zero debt at the moment on credit cards 

chase history is one credit card that they balance chased me on four months ago with a credit limit of $3800 now 

they pulled my personal credit, 

I have about 10 credit cards with two over 20k 

when I applied I got a wait notice.    I did not call.  They did not call me.   I got a email 1.5 weeks later with a approval  and a card In the mail 

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.