cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase Ink not showing up on personal credit?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Chase Ink not showing up on personal credit?

I've had a Chase Ink card for my business for the last 4 years but it has never shown up on my personal credit report. Is this typical?

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Credit-hoarder
Valued Contributor

Re: Chase Ink not showing up on personal credit?

@nalinali: When I was approved for mine the other day in branch--the banker helped me set up my business online acct. And she told me to link my personal cards to it she would have to move the personal cards over to the business log-in. But she also said it can't be done the other way around--business over to personal log-in. Hope this explains it.

BUSINESS
Rewards Pts.-Miles: UR-MR-TYP-Venture
Message 2 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks, but how does my personal credit report not reflect that I have a Chase Ink business card under my name?

Message 3 of 6
Credit-hoarder
Valued Contributor

@nalinali: Sorry I misread the question. Most business credit cards (with the exception of a few banks) won't show up in your personal reports unless you default. Chase is one of the banks that won't show on your personal reports--but it will show up on business reports. Credit-is-Crack has a recent thread in this section explaining which banks DO REPORT business cards to personal reports.

BUSINESS
Rewards Pts.-Miles: UR-MR-TYP-Venture
Message 4 of 6
SouthJamaica
Mega Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

I've had a Chase Ink card for my business for the last 4 years but it has never shown up on my personal credit report. Is this typical?

It's not only typical, it's universal. Chase business cards do not report to personal credit.

The majority of business cards do not report to personal credit.

Total revolving limits 741200 (620700 reporting) FICO 8: EQ 703 TU 704 EX 687

Message 5 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks for the info!

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.