Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase Ink ... the wait!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Chase Ink ... the wait!

Hi all, I am brand new to the forums but have been reading them daily. I recently started a business and applied first to Chase The Ink card and Bank of America. I was approved for the Bank of America cash rewards and Alaska airlines business cards. My business has no credit history at this time so strictly off personal. 

Chase has completely been an adventure. I applied: 

1/17 and got pending. I called right away because I hadn't read the forums yet and didn't know what it may have meant. They pulled EQ and asked me to verify two things, put me on hold and came back saying I needed to send EIN and proof of address. My address is different then the one on file so I figured as much. 

I sent documents a week later 3 faxes and went to a branch. The message changed back to 30 this was 1/28. 

1/29 changed back to 7 - 10 so I called and they said the fax was to dark. I resent the documents through mail. They got them on 2/3 and the message changed back to 30 days on 2/5. 

2/7 it changed back to 7-10 and now I'm getting concerned that it may have another HP due to timeframe. I call and ask if I can have a status and if it has been denied. The lady verified my number and I say a code back to her and she transfers me (not sure where) this lady asks my name and then I proceed to ask her what the status is and if I can speak with someone. 

She is very kind and just says "you're not denied and you will receive something in the mail within 1 - 2 weeks. Then again says you're not denied and it is usually faster than 1 - 2 weeks. I don't push it and say thank you and hang up. The status line has stayed the 7-10 days since 2/7 I'm assuming it was for me to call in but no note yet and once I called in it got pushed to the final process but hasn't been looked at yet? Anyone have this before? Also should I call? 17th will be a month and will the HP me again? 

fico EQ 808 

Utilization 30% 

had 3 cards in the way past with chase and all had excellent payment history. 

sorry so long thank you all! 

Message 1 of 21
20 REPLIES 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Chase Ink ... the wait!

Sorry to hear about such a long wait. It's obviously under manual review which could take time. It should only count as one pull, however. If you don't hear anything from them regarding your application status by tomorrow, 02/14 definitely by Monday I would give them a call and make sure they received your documents via mail. I hope everything works out for you and you get an answer in the next 24 hrs so it doesn't have to come to that. I wish you the best of luck with your application. Keep us posted.

Message 2 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you so much!! I truly appreciate the response. That is exactly what I was thinking. I'll chill and give it till Monday. I'll definitely keep you posted. 

Message 3 of 21
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Thank you so much!! I truly appreciate the response. That is exactly what I was thinking. I'll chill and give it till Monday. I'll definitely keep you posted. 

Welcome to the forums and have fingers crossed wishing for an approvalSmiley Happy

Message 4 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you so much! 

Message 5 of 21
Five6Two
Frequent Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Just remember that Monday is a banking Holiday...

Siggy under construction Smiley Happy
Message 6 of 21
WayneSki
Regular Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Hi all, I am brand new to the forums but have been reading them daily. I recently started a business and applied first to Chase The Ink card and Bank of America. I was approved for the Bank of America cash rewards and Alaska airlines business cards. My business has no credit history at this time so strictly off personal.

Congrats on utilizing  your personal credit to jumpstart your business credit!

Message 7 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

Lol I totally forgot, Five6Two! Smiley LOL

Okay, so if you don't hear anything by tomorrow definitely by Tuesday give them a call Melimel 

Message 8 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

Aweeee I completely forgot this, much appreciated!! 

Message 9 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you!! It's been an adventure, but amazing at the same time! 

Message 10 of 21
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.