cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase Marriot Business Card Approval.

tag
Saleen099
Senior Contributor

Re: Chase Marriot Business Card Approval.

@Anonymous wrote:

Congrats!  Told you so Smiley Tongue

You were correct  thank you for all the help that you gave me. 

ECA677F7-6F73-4C2F-8857-0A8D84AA87E0.jpeg

Message 11 of 16
Saleen099
Senior Contributor

@pizza1 wrote:
Nice approval Saleen! Congrats!! Smiley Happy

Thank you Pizza1.

Message 12 of 16
Saleen099
Senior Contributor

I do have to confess Chase did not overnight the card like I previously said but once application was completed they overnighted the card  to the hotel that I was staying.  To make up any inconvenience that I received from not having a card chase did give me some point. 

6/22Adjustment 2,180 
6/22Adjustment 2,500 
6/22Adjustment 2,500
Message 13 of 16
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

@Saleen099 wrote:

@CreditCuriosity wrote:

Congrats @Saleen099....  You got to be close to hitting their cap on credit limit of 300k don't you?  I believe that is the top or is business credit not included in that 300k?  Been tempted to go for this card but don't want them taking a microscrope to me with all my credit seeking lately Smiley Tongue

Thanks CC.  I have 300K  with this card being added.  I have one card that Chase technically does not count towards the 300K. That card give me additional 100K and I can go over three times the limit on that card  and it does NOT report to any of the credit bureaus.   If you have not applied I think that you should apply for the business card. 

Oh I did apply for Marriott Business been 30 day phone message since wednesday.. Not sure as called verification dept and wasnt that so who knows but certainly dont want to speak with a UW with my credit seeking adventures recently lol

Message 14 of 16
tbea1004
Frequent Contributor

Has anyone recieved this card without a pg? If so how many tradelines did you have before you applied?

Message 15 of 16
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

@tbea1004 wrote:

Has anyone recieved this card without a pg? If so how many tradelines did you have before you applied?

not possible pg required

Message 16 of 16
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.