Chase Marriott Business Approval

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Chase Marriott Business Approval

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Saleen099 wrote:

Nice Congrats.    Confused about something that you said you only had 42.5K on  personal side with Chase🤔

Thanks and yup, that's all on personal; $10K on Hyatt, $10K on Ritz, $5500 on Freedom and $17K on CSR.  They did give me $35k on Ink Plus but they've always been tough to deal for me because of that ridiculous 1993 chargeoff with a WAMU account that me ex wife opened without my knowledge and defaulted on during our divorce. I havent really tried for any other personal cards or ever aksed for any CLIs.  Only other personal card that I want is the United but 5/24 does me in.  G/f has FU card so we're covered X4 for UR earning cards.

You're still getting rain over the 1993 charge off...with WAMU? wow!!! 

Well it doesn't really come up now but it did in 2014 when I applied for those personal cards.  Other than the Freedom, every application was denied and had to deal with it on recon including 4 times for the Ritz card.  Definitely affected limits that I received.  I still think it influences their double HPing me every time but doesn't really seem to change an approval one way or the other.

Message 11 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

@CreditCuriousity wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Saleen099 wrote:

Nice Congrats.    Confused about something that you said you only had 42.5K on  personal side with Chase🤔

Thanks and yup, that's all on personal; $10K on Hyatt, $10K on Ritz, $5500 on Freedom and $17K on CSR.  They did give me $35k on Ink Plus but they've always been tough to deal for me because of that ridiculous 1993 chargeoff with a WAMU account that me ex wife opened without my knowledge and defaulted on during our divorce. I havent really tried for any other personal cards or ever aksed for any CLIs.  Only other personal card that I want is the United but 5/24 does me in.  G/f has FU card so we're covered X4 for UR earning cards.

You're still getting rain over the 1993 charge off...with WAMU? wow!!! 

Chase has the longest memory I probably know.. Possibly longer than Amex's..  Even with banks they acquire which sucks as mine was with providian (paid off in 1990) from 1990 that never allows for instant approvals with myself.

That is crazy! 

Message 12 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

@CreditCuriousity wrote:

Congrats @Anonymous . ..  Had to out-do me didn't ya Smiley Happy..  Nicely done and 80k points yummy yum.. BTW see the plastiq MC promo for mortgage going on 3 payments 1.5%.  Kinda off subject, but figure you might have another spend to meet or could use AA miles lol.

Tbanks!  I did see the Plastiq promotion and it would be nice except I have my mortgage on auto pay and it would be a pain to cancel that.  It's tempting tough.  My purchase/lease of the new Cadillac is coming up and I could use this card for the $5K they'll take on a credit card though I was planning to use the Ink Plus for that to get UR points.  Decisions, decisions.

Message 13 of 16
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Very nice Irish!! Congrats on the approval!
Message 14 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

@pizza1 wrote:
Very nice Irish!! Congrats on the approval!

Thanks Pizza!

Message 15 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on the approval Irish! 10k is not bad for the SL. I'm guessing you may be bumping up against exposure limit with them maybe? My recent Marriot Business approval was my first business card with them so maybe that's why the higher SL. I'm lol/24 so it was my only option for a business card with them. 

Message 16 of 16
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.