Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase United approval pending sign-off

tag
dodgerslv
Valued Contributor

Chase United approval pending sign-off

Well i decided to apply for the United business and of course went into pending. I called business recon and told my application had been denied because of security freeze. I told them if i give them a one time pin will he be able to process the application. He said yes but would have to put me on a long hold to continue with the application. Well i was on hold for like 3 minutes and he came back telling me there was 2 applications in the system for the same card. I said i had applied for it last month but since it had been over 30 days i was told that i would have to reapply again (was trying to recon the first app). I was put back on hold and then began the interview. I gotta say he didnt ask much but only what the business did, year it opened, number of employees, and gross sales of course. On hold again for a few more minutes and came back and asked why my Ink Plus had a high balance. I explained and then wanted to know what kind of a credit limit was i looking for. I said 10k. Placed on hold again and gave me the option if i wanted to take some credit from one of my personal cards, i said yes of course. Another hold and then told me he had to get a senior analyst to sign off on the approval. He was able to give me 5k and then had to take another 5 from personal but needed supervisor to sign off. He said he didnt see a problem on getting in approved but it will take 24-48hrs. I am still a bit skeptical because he didnt ask me about my personal CR, like why the 35+ INQs and so many opened accounts (really was expecting that question for sure). I know he must have looked at my personal report. Oh well...will just let it ride and hopefully see the new account online next week.

gardening since 5/21/2016
Message 1 of 1
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.